13

(y/n) pov:

I didn't know this guy but everything told me that he was bad news. I closely dodged another hit and looked around trying to find a way to get from here. The moment I turn my gaze away from him he attacked again. He was fast and his hits were strong but what scared me the most was his instinct. It was like he know which way I'm going to dodge before I myself knew it. I managed to dodge most part of his hit but some of them hit me really hard. After one good hit I almost faded. It was pointless, in my life I saw a lot of great fighters but only one I could compare to this guy was Emma's brother Mikey. All I could do was run but sooner or later there will be nowhere else to run, especially with all these people around. For now they let me alone because that white haired boy told them so but eventually he'll get bored of this game of tag. And when that time come these guys around won't silently watch anymore. It looks like Ran and Rin really got quite good reason to keep me from this. Damn I can't believe I actually admit that. Well, but this situation was kind of they fault, if they just told me what's going on I wouldn't follow them and I wouldn't end up here, or at least I would end up here knowing what I'm dealing with. I backed and almost bumped one of watching guys, they circled around us. It made me uneasy but then I got idea. Since they are here I could make some use of them.

"You got no where to run."

White haired boy catch up to me, smiling wildly. I pushed behind the nearest guy, putting him between me and that white haired one, using him as live shield. It was bit dirty trick but I didn't really mind, after growing up with Ran I was completely used to tricks like this. It worked, neither one of them was able to react in time and punch meant for me hit the other guy. Good but not enough. White haired boy didn't mind his subordinate on the ground, he just looked at me with that smile again.

"What a dirty trick."

"Dirty? Like attacking a girl?"

Usually I hated when people went easy on me because I'm girl but if it could help me out of this, than please.

"(y/n)!!!"

Rindo's voice echoed in my ears. I looked at him surprised. He pushed out of surrounding crowd whit Ran right behind him. It made me lost my concentration for a moment but then I focused again, I need to get from that boy's reach. I grabbed nearest guy by collar and pushed him on the white hair boy approaching me. They collide and that give me enough time. F*ck, this is stupid plan. I run to the tall guy standing right next to shipping container. He froze in shock when I run right to him. Excellent. I used him as springboard and grabbed edge of container. I tried to pull up on. Damn, damn come on. It wasn't easy but I managed to get there. It wasn't over, he could get here if he wanted but it would take him some time that will hopefully get me enough time to get away. I just searched for way to get to my bike when I heard the white haired boy laugh. It was different than before, this laugh sounded ... amused?

"Haha, not bad at all. Your name is (y/n)?"

His gaze wandered to Ran and Rindo and his smile disappeared. It made me uneasy.

"How do you know her, Rindo?"

3rd person pov:

Noise attached Ran's and Rindo's attention, something happened. From where they were they couldn't see what's going on very well but it seemed like someone caught intruder. They moved to place with better view, now they could see that intruder was girl with blond hair. She was hold by Sanzu but she hit him with her head and he let her go. Rindo was first one to recognize her.

"That' s (y/n)!"

He immediately run to her. The moment Rin said it Ran recognized her as well and sprinted after his brother. Damn, what is she doing here?! Did she followed us?! They couldn't see what's happening when they were pushing trough crowd to (y/n) but they saw Izana approaching her. Blood froze in their veins as they pushed another guy out they way. By this time most people around noticed them and dodged from they way but it still felt like forever till they got to her. Eventually they get close enough, now they saw (y/n) and Izana clearly. They both stopped there, they really wanted to go help their sister but even tho they hated to admit it Izana scared them. When they saw him fighting they both completely froze. They watched (y/n) dodge another attack. She was good but she couldn't dodge forever. Izana just run to her again and it looked like he was going to hit her this time. She had nowhere to run because of Tenjiku members behind her. That made them move they pushed trough last few guys in they was, eyes still fixed on they sister. When they finally pushed last guy away shout escaped Rindo's lips.