4

"Ran, stop it already. We have more things than we can take on motorbikes."

Rindo seemed to reach his limit. He didn't like shopping and few hours spend in shopping center were enough to suck out all his energy. On the other hand Ran seemed like was ready to stay here unit all shops are closed. (Y/n) wasn't exactly excited about shopping like Ran but she didn't mind following him and trying on things he picked up for her. But she noticed how desperate Rin looked and decided that she should probably help him. 

"It's ok, we can have it send home. But Rindo 's right, Ran, I think we have shopped enough for today." 

"But there is still a lot of shops we haven't visited yet!"

"We can go shopping again sometime, we don't have to go everywhere now."

Ran seemed sad but in the end he agreed. Rindo sign in relief, he really wouldn't survive more shopping today, now he just have to think of some excuse for next time.
When they came out of shopping center idea appeared at (y/n)'s head. Her favorite hair salon was near and she had enough of jealous looks her brothers shoot at her hair. 

"Wouldn't you two like to dye your hair? You used to dye it a lot when you were younger."

"Why are you asking so suddenly?"

They didn't expect question like this, but they seemed to like the idea. 

"Well the hair salon where I have my hair dyed is near, about five minute walk so I just thought about that we could stop there. But I guess I would have to call there first."

Rindo seemed to like the idea and so did Ran, he seemed disappointed when they decided to go home but now his usual smile returned and (y/n) prepared herself that he will throw himself at her again. He was always doing it. (Y/n) never understood why but her brother loved hanging himself on her or Rindo, but she never saw him do this to anyone else no mater how good he knew them. Sometimes she wondered if he would do it to his girlfriend if he happened to get himself one.

"That's great idea (y/n)! Right Rindo?"

"Why not, a little walk could be good."

"Ok I'll call if they had time for us so wait a minute."

It didn't took long and the they were on way. (y/n) was right, it didn't took long to get here. They walked trough one side alley to get from main street and after few minutes they stopped by hair salon. 

.
.
.

"Hey that's unfair! I want a matching color too!" 

"Then you should get yourself one instead of that sh*tty color you got."

Ran looked offended. Rindo get his hair dyed same way he used to when he was younger so his hair now matched to (y/n)'s. Ran get middle part of his hair dyed blond and rest remained black. Now he was mad that his siblings hair matched. Both (y/n) and Rindo claim his new hair color funny and his offended look as well.  They were making fun of him almost whole way back to their motorbikes, but when they were about to pass side alley to get to shopping center someone interrupted them. 

"That's her! That's that b*tch that punched me in the face!"

In alley there was bunch of men, some of them were armed with baseball bats and they all looked like they was about to beat someone up. Man in the middle was pointing at (y/n), he was all beaten with big monocle on right eye. Rest of guys seemed to had hard time trying not to laugh at him pointing on young girl before them claiming that she was the one who beat him.