27

"What'cha doing (y/n)?"

"I thought you would know how phones work, but since it's you I'll explain - I'm writing a message. Now get off me!"

I pushed Hanma, who was leaning over to me, away. But it didn't bother him at all, in no time he was leaning to my screen again.

"Have you ever heard of personal space? Both of you?!"

I pushed Hanma's face away and tried to pull Ran from me as well. Unsuccessfuly. Ran only stick even closer to me. Whatever, I didn't really mind him, he did something like this half of the time anyway. But that doesn't mean that Hanma can do the same thing. And the fact that he was trying to read my conversation with Emma didn't make me jupm with joy either. I put phone in my pocket, I'll answer Em later. Then I dug my elbow to Hanma's side.

"Hey!"

Hanma pushed away from me rubing his side.

"Be happy that it was elbow, next time it could as well be knife."

Hanma grined. This man have no self-preservation.

"I know you wouldn't stab me ... princess"

Look's like there will be murder today.

"You know what? F*ck next time, I'll stab you right now."

Ran next to me mostly ignored Hamna until now but now he leaned over me to get to Hanma. He smiled widly but there was clear threat in it.

"Call (y/n) like that one more time and you'll find out how it feels like to have your skull crack open with metal baton."

Behind Ran, Rindo also leaned so he could glare at Hamna.

"But before that you'll know what it's like to have your limbs broken one by one."

Noone of us was joking and even Hanma seemed to realise. He moved bit futher from me and raised his hands to show he's giving up.

"Damn I was just kidding. You don't have to be so serious ..."

No matter what he thought about us he didn't try to stick to me again. I really envy Mochi and Shion who got to other vagon, thus didn't had to deal with this zombie. I sigh and looked around train. My whole vision was filled with bright red of Tenjku uniforms.
I still didn't get why we had to go to Yokohama first and then go to Shibuya. Like we needed to talk about this again before going. Plan was so easy even Shion should be able to get it without second explanation - we go to Shibuya, find Toman members and beat them, avoid Mikey if possible and check if Shion isn't liing dead somewhere before we return. End. Nothing more, and the last point wasn't even that important.
This train trip made things unnesecary complicated, not only did we had to get from Roppongi to Yokohama and from there to Shibuya, we also had to go back to Yokohama to pick our bikes later. And on top of that I had spend more than hour listening to Ran's complains about how he had to wake up soon and how this is going to have impact on his apearence. Like it was my fault he stayed up till late night. And if he wants to be worried about how he look I think he should learnd how to braind his hair first.

"Finnaly."

It felt like forever before train finally stoped in Shibuya. I got out and looked around. It apeared that Mochi had already found someone who could get him to Toman. I decided to let him have his fun and walked out of station. Ran, Rin and unfortunatly, Hanma followed shortly after me. I looked around wondering which way to go when I noticed a familiar face. Face I didn't like to see.

"Kisaki!"

Unlike me Hanma seemed exited to see him. I tsk-ed my tongue.

"Y'know, there was some terrible traffic accident on the news today. I was hoping that it was you but I'm just not lucky ..."