21

"Rindo, have you seen Kit-kat?"

"If you mean that four legged offspring of Satan that you and Ran call cat, then no. If you mean snack, Ran's hiding some in top shelf above the cooker."

"I ment cat but now I may just eat Ran's sweets."

I headed to kitchen, I'll find that so called "offspring of Satan" later. Rindo was right, shell above cooker was filled with various favors of kit-kat. Ran should find a better place to hide them. I picked one and since I was here I checked places where Kit-kat liked to hide.

"Why are you looking for her?"

Rindo walked to kitchen and take one of Ran's kit-kats as well.

"Ran can't find her since morning and he's starting to freak out."

Rindo stayed quiet for a while as if to process what I just told him.

"Didn't this happened last week?"

"It did."

"And didn't we explained him that cats just like to roam around, so he don't have to freak out?"

"We sure did, but you know him. He just don't listen. So I end up helping him find her before I go meet Emma."

Rindo let out a sigh.

"Need help? I can look instead of you so you can go."

"Thanks. Let's see if Ran didn't find her."

We didn't have to search long, Ran just came in holding Kit-kat in his arms. Poor cat looked completly done with life while Ran draged her inside. I shook my head and headed to him.

"So you find her?"

"Yop."

"And where was she?"

"I dunno, she just returned."

I sigh. I told him like milion times that she will return on her own but no, we need to look for her.

"I've told you she'll return on her own ..."

"But princess, what if something happened to her!?"

"..."

I opened my mouth but then I changed my mind. He won't listen anyway, so why bother?

"Whatever, can I go now?"

"Sure. By the way where are you and Emma going?"

I didn't even turned to Ran when I headed to my room to change but I smiled a bit.

"None of your bussines, Ran."

"Aww princess tell us."

"Nope, if I do you'll be stalking me the whole time."

I feel like that'll probably happen anyway but I don't have to make it easier for them. Ran's complains acompanny me until I get to the front doors. I steped outside and waved to brothers.

"See you later."

Then I closed the door before Ran's face when he tried to follow me talking about why I should told him where exacly I'm going. None of his reasons were relevant anyway. I'm giving it about hour until he'll find me if he really intends to.

After a while I was already before shopping centre waiting for Emma. Late as always isn't she?

"(Y/n)!!!"

I turned in direction of Emma's voice. He rushed to me, completely out of breath but with smile.

"Sorry I'm late, did you waited long?"