34

Mikey stared at girl that emerged from a crowd and joined heavenly kings by Izana's body. He was certain that he saw her before but he couldn't remember when. He was just about to dismiss this thought, it wasn't important anyway when a memory surfaced. Emma heading out and waving excitedly at the very same girl before him. His heart ached when he remembered Emma. He pushed that away. He couldn't remember girl's name. Only that Emma liked her a lot. He wondered if she knew. Probably no. He was almost sure she just arrived and that she wasn't present in a fight. She was one of Emma's dearest friends ... and by the looks of it she lost more than one friend today. He turned around and began to walk away. It wasn't his business, he didn't even know the girl much but ... his sister cared for her. He might make sure she's fine, for Emma. Not personally, he didn't knew her well enough. Luckily he knew just the right person.

___________________________________

After dropping of (y/n) Sanzu headed home. What he didn't expect was to find Mikey before his apartment. He was surprised but quickly got hold of his emotions. By the time he approached Mikey his face was void of emotions. As always. The moment he spots him Mikey jumps up from where he was sitting next to door. Sanzu bowed his head respectfully in greeting.

"What took you so long?! I've been waiting here forever!"

Sanzu opened his mouth to apologize but Mikey was faster so he just shut it agian.

"That doesn't matter actually. I need to ask you something."

Sanzu was more and more confused. Was this about that whole Tenjiku thing? Well sure he'd had to explain that -

"That girl in Tenjiku, blond and blue hair -"

"(y/n)?!"

Sanzu expect a lot of possible things Mikey could want from him, this wasn't one of them. Why was Mikey asking about (y/n)? There was no doubt that he talked about her, there was no other girl in Tenjiku as far as he knew and blond and blue hair wasn't all that common color choice. But how did he knew about her? Was Haruchyo missing something? Before he could though deeper about it Mikey nodded.

"Yeah, her. Do you know her well?"

Sanzu didn't know how to answer. First of all, this conversation was f*cking strange. Why was Mikey asking him about (y/n)? Why wasn't he asking about Tenjiku or something like that. Why was he even here? Sanzu could barely remember when was the last time Mikey came there to talk with him. Second of all ... did he know (y/n)? Sure they interacted, they were in gang together. Damn he even got drunk when that f*cker Ran talked others into drinking together and he got dragged along with Muto. But to say he knew her? That was a bit too much ...

"Well -"

"Great!"

Mikey didn't even let Sanzu start let alone finish. His tone was cheerful at first but turned serious a second later.

"I need to you to go and check on her."

What?! No matter how much he tried Sanzu couldn't keep up with this conversation. What? Why? He didn't understood sh*t but while his brain was loading, attempting to process all this his body took action. With short nod he sign himself for ... he didn't even know what.

"Just make sure she's alright."

Another nod. Sanzu cursed the damn instinct. He didn't even proces what was happening when he already agreed. He didn't plan on going against his king orders regardless but he would at least like to have a clue about what was going on. And why was Mikey curios about (y/n)'s well being ... But he didn't find out. The moment he nod Mikey already turned to leave leaving Sanzu behind. Sanzu stared after him until he was out of sight. The moment he was gone and there was no reason to keep up his stoic fascade Sanzu started cursing. He just sign up to watch over (y/n) Haitani. And he didn't even know why. It took him a while to calm down. Technically he already made sure (y/n) was alright, he drove her home and she seemed fine then .... ok she didn't but that was none of his business. Right?