43

"Right so Draken and Inupi. They still do business together. They're still sticking together. Funny, I've never expected them to get along so well. But than I never knew them that good."

I handed Mikey several photos, all of the mentioned duo. I made sure to pick the ones where they are happy, especially Draken. I knew how much it means for him. How much he cared for them. Still I didn't understand. Why did he left them if he cared so much? Why leave them behind and create Bonten?

"The shop is doing well. Very much so. Even trough I'm probably their best costumer, they are only one's who can't fix my bike after all ..."

I stopped myself before I'll start rambling. Mikey wasn't really listening to me anyway. Not really. He was too focused on photos I gave him. He looked at them almost as hypnotized. There was a kind of longing in his eyes, one I only saw in a moments like these. When he looked at how happy his friends are. And once again I was confused about why he left them. But I didn't question it. It was his thing, not mine. We both went different way about protecting people. I hold mine as close as I could, reluctant to let them go. He pushed them away, kept himself out of their life. I said nothing until he set the photos aside and nod at me. 

"As I said, the shop is doing very well. Not much changed since the last time. I'm keeping an eye on them and despite not admitting it Koko is too. No need to worry about them going bankrupt." 

That was true. If Koko didn't decide to keep his distance from Inui I was sure D&D would be the most prospering business in this whole damn city. And they wouldn't even have to fix a single motorbike. I waited a min longer, sharing more information about Inui's and Ken's personal life. Was this bordering with stalking? Yes. Did I care? No. Stalking was nowhere near the top of my crime list. Besides this wasn't too different from the times I followed Emma to make sure she was fine or when my brothers breath down my neck, pretending to not be there. Little harmless stalking in order to make sure other is fine never hurt anyone. It wasn't like I was some weirdo obsessed with them. That was Haru when it came to Mikey. My line of thought was cut when Mikey set down the pictures. I was quick to hand him another set.

"Okay, so next is Mitsuya and Hakkai. Also doing well. Mitsuya's still not famous which I consider scandalous. He's amazing! As for Hakkai he's simp as always. His sister also hasn't changed."

Nod were all I got in response. Eh well could've been worse. At least some response. 

"I'm regular costumer as you know but ... do I really has to buy all the stuff there? Like I get that it's promotion for him and all but I really won't fit much more into my closet-"

"Continue ordering from him. Sell something or give it to Ran if you have too much."

And here goes nothing. I get that he wants to support his friends(?) but why is it always mine wallet suffering? And  why do I have to be the one get new dress at least once a month? I really want to see Mikey go there and pick all the fabric and go over sewing patterns and all that. It was annoying. Not that I didn't like Mitsuya, I did. He was easy to get along with, unlike his not so secret admirer, but sometimes I felt like a life size dress up doll. And I did not like the feeling. Not to mention that mister tailor refused to even hear ditching on it and just doing the dress as he deems fitting. No it has to be perfect ... well at least I had a stunning dress for every occasion from murder to funeral. It did had pros. And giving some dresses to Ran seemed like a good Christmas idea. Or maybe birthday? I could give some to Haru and Rin as well just for the fun of it. I might give one to Mikey as well. If nothing else than as a revenge for being the reason I nearly get buried under Mitsuya's cloths the moment I open my closet. I'm sure I had some nice black dresses for Bonten's emo princess.