23

"You can't buy that!"

Emma looked at me with horified expression. Without breaking eye contact with her I put my card to cash register. After hearing satisfing sound, announcing succesfull transaction I smiled at her.

"I just did."

Emma turned to Hina desparetly looking for any explanation of my behavior. Hina laughted a bit nervous, just as confused as Emma.

"Now, now Emma I'm sure (y/n)'ve got a reason for this ..."

I've waited for cashier to pack my purchase and then joined them. I clinged to Emma and pushed her to another shop.

"Come Em, don't be jeaolus. I can get you a dress like this too, if you wanna."

"That's not the point!"

I looked at her and pretend to be suprised. 

"No?"

Emma looked to Hina for help desparetly but there weren't much she could do. 

"No! The point is that you can't buy a dress to your brother!"

"Why not? We can buy one for Mikey too."

Emma stoped for a while and I was certian that she's considering it, then she shook her head widly. I laughted and pushed her to next store.

"Come on, we still have lot things to get and I don't wanna spend here all day."

"(Y/n)'s right, Christmas are tomorrow and we still need lot of gifts. So had you already figure out what you'll get for Mikey?"

"No ..."

We were shopping for a while now and Emma still coudn't pick something for her brother. Thankfully I didn't had such a problem, my brothers weren't that hard to please. Well, Rin was a bit harder but I found something, Ran was pretty easy and once I was at it I decided to mess with them a bit. That's why I have a sparky dress in my bag right now. Now we just had to find something for Mikey and Hina's brother. I had no idea about Hina's brother, but I know about few things Mikey likes. 

"How about something for his bike?"

"I know nothing about bikes!"

Yeah, that could be problem ... I knew a thing or two about motorbikes but Mikey's beloved CB250T was something else, I didn't know what he could need for it. 

"Then just buy him doroyaki."

"I can't buy him only doroyaki on Christmas-"

"Why not? Probably only thing he likes more than doroyaki is his bike and you already turned down that idea."

It was true that I haven't meet Mikey in a while and even before I didn't knew him so well but his love for doroyaki and obession with CB250T are something that don't change. Other than these I only had idea of buying him flip-flops but wasn't sure if we would be able to find some durable enought. Honestly his flip-flops were probably better weapon than brother's baton ...

"And I still offer buying that dress, I'm sure he'll look good in it."

Emma glared at me and then sigh.

"Let's return to it later, maybe we'll think of something ... Do you have any ideas of what to buy Naoto, Hina?"

Hina tapped her finger against her lips, thinking. 

"Lately he was interested in supernatural ..."

Then she smiled.

"Maybe I could get him a book!"