29

How? That question couldn't leave Kakucho's mind after he saw a clash between (y/n) and Izana. He saw (y/n) fight before and she was undoubtedly strong but to actually break trough Izana's blocks? He didn't believe that was possible, or rather that (y/n) strength alone would be enough. It was true that he never fight her himself but from what he saw he come to the conclusion that she relies more on speed and agility rather than strength. He keep on returning to that fight trying to figure out what exactly happened.
And slowly he begin to think that he got it. It wasn't that (y/n) break trough Izana's block because of strength, rather it was that that Izana's blocks weren't as good as usually. Kakucho replayed that scene in his head a lot of times and he was sure, there was something off about Izana's blocks. It wasn't that Izana was going easy on (y/n) or anything it was that her kicks and punches were just as quick as he's blocks. (y/n) hit him before he could fully raise his defense up. But even when Kakucho figured out how was (y/n) able to get over Izana's defense it was no less impressive. Izana mentioned that (y/n) is good at analyzing peoples fighting styles and predicting their moves but that it self wasn't enough to win. The more he thought about it the more impressed he was.

(y/n)'s pov:

"Princess?"

Ran's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I raised my head and looked at him, his expression talked for it self he looked like he was completely done with life.

"We'll be ordering pizza ..."

With blank expression he turned back into kitchen. I sigh, I expect nothing else from the moment Ran and Rin convinced me to let them make dinner. At least I didn't smell any smoke so disaster probably wasn't that great. I smiled a bit, I really should ban Ran from entering the kitchen. After Ran disappeared in kitchen I returned to my fight with Izana. I played that scene again and again in my head. Then I compared it to all the other times I saw Izana fight. Unfortunately he didn't join fights that often so I didn't had much to work with but I didn't mind. I could still see some similarities, the way he moved before attacking, the places he liked to strike the way his eyes locked on point where his attack was about to hit. All these little details, everyone of them I carefully stored making sure I'll remember it later, there weren't many people whose fighting habits I analyze with such precision but Izana sure was someone I didn't want to face unprepared. I waited for a while, making sure Ran and Rindo are still in kitchen to busy trying to clean the mess they undoubtedly made. Then I got up from window and closed the door. Standing in middle of the room, closing my eyes I returned to the moment of Izana's first hit. I moved in sync with my memory blocking invisible strikes, hitting invisible opponent, every move, every dodge I copied from that fight at first slowly but then faster and faster until I moved in same time as I did in real fight. I got lost in my own world, until slight knocking on my door woke me up. I stopped mid move and turned to door a bit stunned.

"(y/n)? Pizza's here."

It took a moment till Rindo's words got to me.

"Um, sure."

I heard Rin's footsteps when he turned away and walked away. I took a deep breath I didn't even realized how much time had passed, but considering that pizza had already arrived it had to be at least 15 minutes but it felt like just a minute since I started. I took a moment to catch my breath, then I went to brothers for dinner, later I have to check on state of kitchen. I was almost scared to do so. For now I ignored it and just went straight to living room where brothers set boxes of pizza and started to pick up some movie. I listened to opinions only on half ear and search boxes to find the pizza I liked. I didn't even noticed what notice what movie they put on and I didn't really cared, in worst case I'll just walk out in middle of movie, it wouldn't be the first time, there's certain amount of romantic comedies one can see in one week before losing their mind and thank's to Ran I was really close to crossing it. Somehow I noticed Ran's eyes fixed on my arm. I haven't noticed when my sleeve slipped down and exposed part bruise underneath.