Emma

So here's little side story of how Emma and (y/n) first met. I didn't plan on making it this long at first but it somehow happened. I hope you'll like it.

Yop she's totally lost. 

I tilted my head a little and kept on watching the girl. She looked younger than me and seemed to be completely lost. She stood on same spot looking anxiously around, few times it looked like she gathered up courage and was about to ask someone but seeing that no one as much as slow down while passing her she backed again. It went like this for almost 10 minutes, she must be really desperate ... wait. Did I just watched girl I don't even know as she tries to find way to who knows where for 10 minutes? Maybe I am the desperate one.

"Damn, it."

I probably was desperate. Desperate and utterly bored. With deep sigh I stepped towards her.

"Are you lost?"

I didn't care too much and it was probably noticeable on my voice. But since I had nothing better to do I might as well help her. It's probably better way to kill time than to just stare at her struggle. She stared at me and I noticed tears forming in corners of her eyes. She nodded wildly.

"Eh ... fine. Where are your parents?"

She looked a bit hesitant.

"I'm here with grandpa and brothers."

Brothers, Ran, Rin. My guts twisted but I ignore it.

"... we're here for material arts contest. I lost them in crowd and now I can't find it."

She looked like she was on verge of tears ... again. Material arts hm ... yeah I think I know which hall that is. I have plenty of time anyway so why not ...

"Alright, I'll take you there."

"Really?!"

Her expression was a mixture of joy and surprise. I nodded. My trainer will probably be angry about it but I didn't care much. What can he do? Tell my father? As if he had time for something like that. After I nodded girl smiled happily and cling to my arm. She got strong grip ... I stepped forward with her in tow. We didn't walked more then 5 steps when she spoke up again.

"I'm Emma. Sano Emma."

"Hmm"

I didn't pay her much attention as I looked at signs around trying to recall way to the right hall. 

"And you?"

"Hm?"

I turned to her for a moment.

"I'm Haitani. (Y/n) Haitani."

"Can I call you (y/n)?"

Hall C, hall B ... oh there it is! I finally found the right way.

"Sure, whatever."

"Yay! You can call me Emma."

Emma's eyes lit up and she smiled. She's in surprisingly good mood, given that she was about to cry not even 5 minutes ago.

"Haitani ... that's a nice name. How is it written?"

I tilted my head a little. Strange question. It's not like she needed to write it ...

"Why does it matter?"

"It doesn't. I'm just curious."

She kept on watching me, waiting for answer.