Chapter 3

Silence, nothing but silence and darkness was all I heard. I'm not trying to be dramatic, but there wasn't even a single spec of light.

This did not help as, so much can go through one's free mind. Whatever you do there's always going to be a part that refuses to listen to your heart telling you to deny these thoughts.

"Just breathe Athena, just breathe" I kept telling myself as I wandered into the darkness, stepping into the unknown. My breathing was getting heavier and my heart started to race.
A panic attack was coming.

I took deep breaths and tried to track my steps and where I came from. I was here really often so I should know this place like the back of my hand. Right?

I soon approached the seats and accidentally bumped into the lamp. I had to get myself together and think. I thought for a while, trying to crack my mind.

After a few minutes I decided to find my phone and turn on the flashlight so I could go out and fix the power and call Mr. Berry, hell i'll even call the police or and exorcist. Big brain energy.

But here is the thing, I can't see shit. I tried my best to find my way and once again bumped into something which turned out to be the $500 stupid gumball machine that made me scream.

"Fuck, shit shit shit" I mumbled. Berry is definitely going to fire me and I will not be able to complete college and get a future and feed myself and then ill die-

No! Come on Athena. Stop it.

I kept walking deciding that I shall fix the gumball machine problem later. I really need to find my phone. I kept walking in pure darkness, wishing that the sun would magically appear and my life whole be clear again.

The darkness representent my life...
Literal darkness.

I put all my trust on my hands, touching the air around trying to find my way. In a split second I swore I touched something...
and it moved.

Here we go again, the panic attack symptoms came back and I was so fucking scared, I'd rather kill Michael then deal with this. Sorry Mike.

I kept waking, petrified for dear life.
Praying to every angel up there that I make it out alive. I held my breath and still kept waking into the unknown.

I tried using my hands to feel anything but nothing was close to touch. I stopped walking when I hear a sound which sounded more like a squeak.

"Okay, you lived a good life Athena. Say your prayers cause your about to be murdered" I thought to myself.

I tried to keep listening for ANYTHING

And then I heard the raspiest and deepest whisper I've ever heard.

"I got her"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
oh? is it who I think it is?

Athena's knight and shinning armor?

Bad people? Mr. Berry?

Michael? *Fake gasps

wait and see...
.
.
ps sorry if this was a lil short

also pls vote!!

go chug that glass of water NOW

ok love ya!!!