Chapter 16

----*start song*----  

Harry Styles

This is wrong. So wrong.

I cannot continue treating her this sweet way, I'm afraid of what will happen.

It's wrong because she's my boss's daughter. It's wrong because I'm not good at those things I'm feeling. The more time I spent with her, the more these 'feelings' became stronger. She's magnetic and I do not want to be attracted to it. 

My job is to still make her life a living hell. She's going to hate me but it has to be done. 

I drove us back from our little dance party. The Harry I was stuck with my whole life would never ever do something like that. I honestly surprised myself. I guess it's just Athena's aura, she brings out the best in people. 

But there's nothing good in me. I'm just a lost boy who's trying to navigate life in this world of pain. I don't want sympathy from anyone. Nobody should pay attention to me anyway, it will hurt them even more and who wants that? Everyone wants to be free, don't they?

The drive make me think about everything. Athena was fast asleep and the rain had stopped pouring. I drove at a slow pace. We weren't rushing anywhere anyway and I wanted to clear my head. My attention was paid at the highway. It was empty. 

As I continued driving down the road, I spotted a black SUV from the back. It was way far back from our car at first, but now it was like bumper to bumper. This was very weird. I had to expect the worst. I leaned over to Athena's side an opened up the dashboard.

There was a gun Paul kept for safety. I grabbed it and placed it on my lap. I didn't want to use it but if my suspicion was right, it's them.

I tried driving to as many curves and turns as I could but it kept following us. I held the gun with my mouth and loaded it with one hand while driving with the other. 

Then, my suspicion came through. A bullet fired right at the hood of the car. I sent the car into auto drive and rolled down my window. I stood up from the car facing the direction of the SUV. I fired a few shots at them. A bullet fired straight at a man who was shooting at me.

---

Athena Williams

I woke to very sharp and loud noises in the air. I turned my gaze and saw Harry standing outside the car window firing bullets at a SUV behind us. My eyes widen and I began to panic. The car was set to auto drive but was steering away from the road. I grabbed on the wheel and tried steering it.

Harry soon came back down and took control of the car. "Harry what is going on?" I asked him actually more like screamed at him.

"Athena, come here." he said while driving pointing to his lap totally ignoring my question. I stared at him with wide eyes. "Hurry." he said. I nodded and made my way to him.

I climbed over the seats and onto his laps. I sat on top of him with my back facing his chest. 

"Do you know how to shoot a gun, princess?" he said as his arms caged me in the middle while he was driving with both hands. My eyes widen and I shook my head to a 'no'. 

"Okay hold this." he said as he gave me the gun in my hands. I gulped as I held on to it. He took my dominant hand and seat it high on the handle of the pistol and told me to extend my trigger finger along the side of the weapon.