Chapter 47

"Wherever I go, you bring me home."

My heart leaped out of my chest.

I was so fucking happy.

Probably the happiest I've ever been in my life. This was all I wanted. Her. I needed her to be alive.

I quickly sprinted out of bed, putting my clothes on and dashing out the door. "Yeah, I'll be there in five minutes."

I drove down the streets at a fast paced. A dangerous pace even. Cars were honking at me and a few cussing at me.

Now I would usually get pissed off and maybe cause a fight. But none of this matters now. Athena is fucking alive.

In about five minutes, I arrived. I parked my car somewhere in the entrance and ran all the way up to her room.

There were a few nurses coming in and out of her room with carts of medicine. A nurse ordered me to wait outside when I tried entering.

She was pissing me off. I wanted to see so fucking desperately I would do anything.

The doctor who was treating Athena came up to me with a smile.

"Ahh Harry, she's so lucky. We're so glad she's stable now but we will still need to keep her here forawhile to monitor her and if all's good she can go home by this week." He said.

I wanted to drop down to my fucking knees and thank him. But instead I hugged him.

"Thank you so much, doctor." I would never in a million years believe me, Harry Styles thanking someone.

I was becoming a real softie.

"Can I see her?" I asked with hopeful eyes and he nodded away.

My fingers slowly pushed the door.

There she was. Looking gorgeous even though she still had casts on her. Her bruises and cuts seemed to have healed and honestly couldn't even be noticed.

I wouldn't care if she still had the scars anyway.

She looked at me with a smile on her face. The thing I was most worried about is her not remembering me. I thought she would've forgotten everything which would have destroyed me.

But, from that smile it made it clear she still remembers.

A smile crept up my face as I headed and sat next to her.

"Hello, beautiful. I missed you." I said while lightly grazing my fingers agaisnt her cheek.

"Hey." She said smiling lazily.

I grabbed her fingers and brought them to my lips, lightly kissing them.

I had a feeling that I would break down and immediately sob like there was no tomorrow. But instead, I don't feel like crying.

I'm just so fucking happy.

My fingers twirled the piece of hair that had fallen on her face and tucked it to the back of her ear. I leaned my lips to the forehead and gave her a kiss.

She's so beautiful.

Athena grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. I couldn't believe she was awake.

"Have you not have been sleeping well?" She asked as she brought her palm to my cheek. I missed her touch. Even though her hand was cold as ice I still loved it.

I shook my head into a no and continued staring at her. "Why?" She asked while ruffling my hair.

"I don't know, it's been hard without you. I'm so fucking happy your okay." I said and a pout formed on her face.

"Look who became a softie." She said while grinning and poking my side with her finger making me roll my eyes.

The next few hours I sat by her and caught her up by everything. She seemed alright. She didn't have any headaches or pains like the doctor said she would.

As each hour went by I fed her and gave her plenty of water to drink to quench her thirst. I asked how it was like being in a coma and she couldn't remember anything.

"It must be scary." I thought to myself. Being stuck in your own mind and not being able to control your body is fucking terrifying.

I told her about my plans of moving with her to another place. Her eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"You're leaving you're entire house for me? You can't do that, Harry." She said.

It's true. If I told anyone this they would stare at me like I was fucking insane. I loved her that much. I knew I was crazy but I couldn't help it.

"The house doesn't mean anything to me anyone, love. It's you." I said and tears were brimming on her face.

I told about me visiting her father and what had happened. She said she couldn't care less about him anymore.

She was always one to defend her father and always thinking he's right. But after her being bombed and experiencing a bear death experience, I think that's changed.

Athena has to realize what shit he's doing and never to stand by him again.

I turned on the television of her as she was eating her lunch. We were watching friends when I decided to give Niall a call, telling him she's alright.

"Hey."

"Hi H, what's up?" He said. For some reason I could hear a little nervousness in his voice but I shrugged it off.

"Athena's awake." I said while glancing at her. She smiled at me and continued watching.

"No fucking way, that's amazing!"

"I know, if you want to come by you could in a few days, just let her rest up." I said remembering when he said he wanted to meet her too. "Bring Cara too."

"U-uh yeah. Sure."

We ended the call short after and I hanged out in the hospital for the whole day.

Athena started developing pains around the side of her head and that was when the doctor was called.

He said it was nothing to worry and it was normal to experience pain. My nerves calmed down.

It was about nine at night when the nurse asked me if I wanted to head back home or stay as the visiting hours were closing in another ten minutes.

I glanced over at Athena and she said she'll be fine here alone. My mind was contemplating on leaving her but after what had happened with Charles which I still haven't told Athena, I didn't know if I wanted her here alone.

"S'alright, I'll stay thank you." I said and the nurse nodded and left.

"You didn't have to do that." Athena said and I shrugged it off. "I know, but I want to." I shot her grin before gently making my way to her bed.

She let out a giggle before looking in my eyes once again. She was so effortlessly stunning.

"Does your head still hurt?" I asked and she nodded saying a little. I grabbed the tub of Vicks and applied it agaisnt her temples. She closed her eyes in satisfaction muttering a thank you.

"Come on, gets some rest." I said while tucking her in and turning off the television. "Sleep next to me?" She asked. "Of course."

"I've never felt so loved."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hey, ik this is a little short but i still hope you enjoyed it.

they're so cute <3

make sure to vote and please ignore spelling errors!!

reminder : drink water and have a fruit.

ily all sm!!

muah :3

x jas