Chapter 4

TW (violence)!!

My heart stopped and my skin crawled.

The air around me became thicker and stuffier. I felt movement around me like something or someone or some kind of presence was around me. My breaths were heavier and I was hyperventilating.

I was beyond petrified and stayed in shock for awhile. I decided to keep calm and move forward when suddenly, two arms grabbed me and held me.

"Don't move, princess". They whispered darkly in my ear.

I panicked and screamed with all my might. Hoping anyone would help me. I started squirming and whining in their grip. "Please let me go!" I screeched.

"Shh...keep quiet before I will have to put a bullet into that thick skull of yours, babe".

An electricity of shock ran through me. I was fucking petrified.

I couldn't see who it was as this was happening in pure darkness but from what I could hear, it sounded like a man with an accent. He pulled me closer to him and I crashed into his chest. He was a very muscular guy.

Before I could even speak, he grabbed me and slammed me against the wall. My head hit the surface really hard and I started seeing stars. Next thing I know, I gave into the darkness and was knocked out cold.

-------------------------------

I woke up having the most intense pain on the side of my head. I opened my eyes trying to look around. My vision was incredibly blur and all I could see were black dots. Dots. Like tiny black dots on light. That meant I wasn't in the darkness anymore.

I wanted to message my forehead to relieve the pain but failed as something was holding my hands. I looked down to see my hands tied with duct tape.

Fear ran through me and I looked around to find myself in an unfamiliar place. I was in a moving vehicle. It was a van.

Panic attacks took over me, and I tried breathing deeply but...I couldn't.

There was duct tape placed on my mouth along with a cloth covering it. I couldn't fucking breathe. After a few minutes trying to breath through my nose to calm down, I did what every hostage would do. I started banging the doors with all my might while trying to scream but all my pleas that I screamed was muffled.

I gave up and tucked myself to my knees and cried.

What did I ever do? I've never done anything to anyone, why am I going through this?

I decided to shut my eyes and think of a better way to escape. I had to keep calm.

After what seemed like forever, the van's trunk opened and a guy with a ski mask and a knife in his hand walked in. His knife was stained with blood. Is that- my blood? But I didn't feel any cuts on my. That soon became least of my worries. The only thing racing through my mind was he has a weapon and I did not. He could kill me and I couldn't.

I shut my eyes in fear. Tears slipped out of my eyes as he kept coming closer. I shook in fear. I was just waiting for myself to wake up.

Please don't make this real. "It's just a dream, just a nightmare" I kept telling myself in my head.

The ski masked man ran his knife along the van's walls while approaching me. I squirmed and tried to get as further as possible but it was impossible. The van was pretty small. I'm fucked.