Chapter 9

The sun shinned on my face as we made our way outside. I still kept wondering if this was a sick nightmare I was stuck in.

My head was pounding and I still couldn't breathe. The gag was still in place and my hands were still restrained. My vision was still a blur. I was a mess.

Also I didn't even know who 'saved' me. Who was this man?

We kept walking with my hand in his. 

The man then walked towards the pavement beside the driveway and kicked off the dried leaves. He then gently placed me down. I was still in a dizzy state where I couldn't understand what was going on. My body grew limp and I couldn't hold myself up anymore. I whimpered in pain and wanted this to be over.

He then came closer to me and I flinched, scared of what he was about to do. I didn't know what he's intentions were, but for some odd reason...I trusted him.

He held my body by my shoulders and leaned to my behind to remove my restrains. He then came back to my front and removed my gag. I mentally thanked him. I wish I had the energy to thank him physically, I was so grateful.

Blood from my throat and arm was still pouring out and I winced when I brought my hands together to rub the pain away.

The man made a phone call. Usually I could tell who someone was just by their voice. 

And unfortunately, I didn't recognize who this man was. He had a deep voice and a British accent. He also talked rather slow. 

A few minutes later, my body officially gave up and couldn't hold itself up anymore. I began to grow limper and soon fell to the ground while sitting down. 

I felt a presence picking me up and I soon realized it was the man. He laid me on his laps and I instantly felt comforted. It's funny how I didn't even know who he is but trusted him with my whole life. 

I don't know, he just gives off this aura of a caring person. But I told myself I couldn't trust him, I don't want to go through the same thing again.

I rested a bit and regained a little bit of energy. I still whimpered in pain and wanted to cry out the pain. I opened my eyes and realized I still laid on his laps. I looked up and saw his face from underneath and was finally able to have a good look at him. 

He had a head full of curly brunette hair, piercing green eyes with a hint of yellow and brown and the most perfect heart shaped pink lips. A pair of ray bans rested on his hair. His arms were covered with the most interesting tattoos. He wore a low buttoned black shirt with matching black jeans with a black bandana around his neck. He also-

"Staring is not good." he said to me without even looking at me. I blushed in embarrassment and wanted to disappear from the face of Earth. I wanted to kill myself. 

"I- I wasn't" I said still laying in his laps. I'm grateful that he allowed me to lie down because my headache was killing.

He ignored me an kept looking at the driveway. Was he waiting for someone?

"What are we waiting for?" I asked him, growing impatient. My throat killed me and I needed medication badly.

"Someone" he answered. I started to become a little annoyed with him.

"Well um, my throat is bleeding" I said, desperately needing help.

"So?" he scoffed. Were all men like this? He was so nice an hour ago and now he's a total bitch.

"It hurts and I need to stop the bleeding" I said.

"Ugh" he whined annoyed with me. What the hell did I do? Is it wrong asking for help?