Chapter 28

'Let the city lights guide you home'

-New York- 

Harry Styles

"Do you hear me Styles? Tomorrow is your final day to decide before we have to lay you off."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Josh and his buddies can go fuck themselves. 

"You know what? I quit." I said as I picked up my duffle bag and slung it over my shoulder.

"Good luck trying to quit. You signed the contract." He says with a stupid rising smirk on his face. Crossing his arms over his chest, tilting his head a little to the side, and glared at me.

"I'll pay the fine." I replied confidently.

"Okay then, come up with 50k." Jack snapped back still having that smug look.

"You'll have it tomorrow by 10 am." I said through my gritted teeth. He looked at me in a split second and threw his head back, laughing. 

"Oh boy. Let me tell you, something son, you're never going to make it without my help. So, I suggest you just take the offer and listen to me." 

"In your dreams, you fucking dick head." I said and before I was able to blink Josh strode closer to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. I glared at him. I glared at his bitch face that had a wide grin. 

I wanted to fucking carve that grin off his face.

"Young man has some attitude now, huh?" He said and I shot him a stare. My teeth were still gritted. My hands were now fists.

"Where will you go, Harry?" You have a sister, don't you? Oh, wait! My bad. Wasn't she raped to-"

I didn't allow him to finish his sentence. Instead, my right fist connected to his jaw and I punched him causing the fucker's head to fling to the side.

Blood seeped out of his nose and I didn't feel the slightest guilt.

The burning fire in my heart made its way back. It has been a while since anyone has mentioned her. Even though she's no longer here, still I am protective in every way.

"Son of a bitch!" He screamed out as he brought his fist to my face to punch me but I was fast enough. I grabbed his arm and twisting it behind his body and pushed him on the surface of the brown work table. I leaned my body weight behind his and brought my mouth to his ear to whisper.

"Go find a stick and stick it up your ass before I do it myself. And tomorrow be here at ten if you want your fucking sympathy money." 

"Sympathy money?" He asked with a confused face that had teary eyes. Pathetic.

I hummed a yes and latched my hand to his biceps and twisting it more. He squirmed and yelled out in pain but that only caused me to add more pressure. I had a strong smirk on my face. I tugged on the arm harder and finally heard the pop sound that cured my craving.

His eyes screwed shut and let out the most high-pitched ear-piercing scream I've ever heard. 

I dislocated his arm.

As I smiled in ascendancy, I pushed his body to the ground. 

I felt so vast, so sweet and beautiful, that it transfuses my whole being, and seems to lift me into another world. That sweet nature of inflicting pain on others made me feel contended always.

My feet turned in the direction of the door and I made my way out into the street.

The roads were filled with colors painted in red and orange foliage. The air was chilly and crisp. Even though it was cool and all, nothing could beat the good old England weather.