Chapter 43

*use picture above for reference

TW : violence, mentions of suicide

"I hope someone sits next to me when I'm unable to move."

A psycho he was. His left arm held a machete that weighed around a kilo. He held a brown dump bag that you would use to dispose of old leaves that you raked from the garden. But in this case, it was for something else.

Niall drove up in his range rover signaling for the psycho to get in. Harry slammed the door shut while holding the machete tight in his hands. No matter what will happen tonight, he's sure not going down without killing everyone in sight.

-------

(Harry's POV)

Niall looked at me like I was insane. And I agreed. I wasn't sure if I was going to be alive by the end of tonight, but I knew they weren't. My knuckles turned red as I was gripping the machete in my hand. My eyes were red and my breathing was heavy from all the anger.

About ten minutes into the drive Niall spoke. "What's going on, H?"

I closed my eyes and sighed and spilled out everything from Athena to the explosion and her coma. Speaking about her coma made my heart twist inside out. I hated seeing her like this, almost lifeless and all that was keeping her alive was a plug. What if someone tripped over it? What if it falls out? How safe is it?

"Well, where are we going to find them?" He asked while smoking a cigarette. "I have contacts, Niall, they're in a warehouse," I said while pointing him the way while looking at the directions on my phone.

"Pfft, warehouse how pathetic." He says as he turned into a lane. I hummed and decided that tonight I would keep Athena and all my morals out of my mind. Tonight was a night for revenge and torture and it's been a while since I've done any harm to anyone so this should be fun.

We pulled up a few lanes away from the run-down warehouse and got out of the car grabbing our weapons. Niall had two pistols with him and bullets along with a grenade just in case. He was a master when it comes to pistols while I'd rather use knives. I brought him today cause I knew he was the only one I could rely on and the only one who would want to do this with me.

The rest of my team were all pussies.

"Hold up," I said to him before going to the back of his rover and grabbing the bag of cocaine I knew he stored there. I smirked at him before opening the bag and making three lines for each of us on the trunk of his car. "Fuck yeah." Niall laughed while he walked and stood beside me. He placed his guns down and fished into his pockets for dollar bills.

I grabbed one and lined it up together with the drug and we counted to three before snorting. The drug entered into my body and I felt an immediate adrenaline rush which was perfect for tonight. Niall held his head back while pinching his eyes shut, probably enjoying the feeling before I jokingly smacked him across the head. "C'mon."

My mind was seeing all red even though my face plastered a smile on. The drugs made me forget about Athena and I felt like I was soaring. I looked like a psychopath now and honestly, I love every second of it. The amount of pain I would cause tonight would be very inhuman of me.