Chapter 52

5 days later

Harry Styles

I heard the sound of ringing from a distance, it seemed so far yet so near.

My eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the light coming in from the windows.

I glanced towards the night stand and I realized my phone was ringing.

Caller ID : Niall Horan

"For fuck sakes." I groaned. Immediately without hesitation I declined the call. I couldn't care less of anything he had to say.

Sighing, I turned the phone off and headed back to bed.

Literally thirty seconds I got another ring.

And another. And another. And another.

"Ugh." I wanted Niall's phone to catch on fire so he could stop. Why would he bother calling if he knew I will never answer?

The next time the phone rang, I threw it on the wooden floor, causing a thump. Grabbing the pillow and sandwiched my head together, trying to drown out the ringing.

I didn't even realize I fell asleep till I felt a nudge on my shoulder.

My eyes flew open and it was like looking at an angel. Her brown hair that draped agaisnt the sides of her face were shined by the bright light from the outside. Her touch was a touch from heaven. The way her fingers grazed my face timidly till she reached my scalp and played with my hair made her look like an angel.

My angel.

"Harry? You okay?" She asked me with her eyebrows creased. Her hand held me so gently.

I nodded my head gently while flashing her smile. She leaned down to me and gave a kiss on my forehead.

"Why is your phone on the ground?" Athena asked. I used both my hands to prompt my body up to the headboard. I pulled her body on top of mine.

"Niall- he keeps calling me." I rasped out as I ran my fingers through her hair. She hummed as a reply.

"Why aren't you picking up?" She asked as she handed me my phone that I suppose she had picked up before waking me up.

"I don't want to, I'm sick of him."

"Harry, just please. I'm over it. I'm over everything my mother has done. She's not my mother anymore. But Niall, he always meant something to you. You didn't even hear his side of the story. And plus, I would love to have a relationship with him and Cara." She said.  My eyes stayed on her kissable lips. Everything she said made a lot of sense but I didn't want it to make sense.

Sighing, I nodded my head.

"All right. I'll call him back." I said and she smiled in victory. Athena leaned forwards and pecked my lips a couple of times before getting up.

"I'm going to make pasta for dinner if that's alright?" She said and I nodded.

As she left the room I looked back down on my phone.

48 missed calls.

I didn't know if I felt bad for him.

Before I could even search for his number in my contacts, his caller ID popped up again. Taking a deep breath, I accepted the call.

"Took you long enough." Said Niall. I rolled my eyes before replying with a "Shut the fuck up."

"Someone sounds grumpy." Yes Niall, you know what I do sound fucking grumpy. Talking to you is the last thing I would like to do right now.

"I'm ending the call." I said. I brought the phone away from my ears wanting to end the call before Niall spoke "Wait listen."

Throwing my head back, annoyed. I'm so done with this shit. "What?"

"Guess who I have?" Niall said in a sing song way. My eyebrows creased at him. What was he on about?

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your girl's number one fan."

I immediately sat up straight, no longer in a lying down position. "Charles?"

All I could hear was a dark chuckle from Niall. "Mhm."

Why?

"Why do you have him? I thought someone fucking hated the idea of killing him, hm?" I asked him as I brought my index and thumb to play with my bottom lip.

"Meet me at my house tomorrow, I'll tell you everything." Niall said. "And why exactly should I trust you?" I asked. All that I know he could be planing something.

"We're blood brothers, Harry. Oh ya, a little hint, you now have the opportunity to kill Charles if you want." He rasped.

My eyes grew wide. "What? How?"

I heard a laugh from Niall which sounded like it came from a smile. "Don't ask to much, just meet me tomorrow."

_______

My feet paced down the stairs of my house. I made my way into the kitchen where I saw the most beautiful woman.

I'll never stop calling her beautiful, she's always and will forever be beautiful.

"Love?" I called out. She turned around with a spatula in her hand. "Yes?"

"Niall wants me to him tomorrow." I said as I walked up behind her. My hands were placed on her waist as I brought my lips to her ears. "And you beautiful."

She let out a laugh before setting the spatula on the pot and turning to face me. Her cheeks grew a pink blush on them.

"That's good, be nice to him." Her eyes looked up at me as she placed both hands on my shoulders, pulling me towards her. Her lips found mine as she kissed me hard.

I swear she's magical.

"I want you to kiss me till the day I die."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

heyy! hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. yes it's a little short but I hope you still loved it.

do you think harry will keep calm when he meets niall? or do you think another fight will go down?

also yesterday as it was came out and holy fuck- this is hands down my favorite harry music video so far. I'm so excited for harry's house

make sure to vote

reminder : pause, go drink water pls

love ya

x jas