Chapter 12

It was quite surprising when Harry asked me out to dinner. Actually not ask, it was not a choice.

"Let me go and talk with the cashier meanwhile go get ready were going for dinner."

He left the room to solve our bed situation and I was left alone. I hurried my feet to the door and locked it twice just to be safe.

The motel room wasn't as big but it's doable. I decided to hop in the shower and just think abut what has happened to me in the pass 48 hours.

I grabbed the dress that I planned to wear for dinner and a few bathroom supplies. It wasn't much but at least I had something. I turned on the faucet and the water pressure was low but as long as I can clean myself I'm not complaining.

As soon as I began washing my hair and body, my mind became a little clearer. The things that happened to me was never something I expected. Harry wouldn't tell me who these people were or who he was. Why would he just barge into a hidden apartment complex and save me? Something is up.

I didn't even know who these men were so why were they after me? Does my father know about this? Yes, I may not have talked to him for the longest time, but I'm sure if he heard the situation I was in he would go insane. But for some reason I think he already knows.

Whatever Mark said was true. My father was very secretive of what he does. He kept me away from all my family except my grandma who I loved with all my heart. She took care of me whenever father goes out doing what he does.
...

The rest of my shower time was filled with these thoughts. My body finally felt relaxed after the sudden change of my life. I got out of the shower and did what I had to do before putting on my clothes. I needed to do my makeup so I wore back my old clothes first.

I made my way towards the bed and folded my used clothes and placed them in a plastic bag I found. I decided to clean up the room a little and organize our stuff. The atmosphere of the motel wasn't pleasant. It was awfully quite and the hallways smelled like lingering cigarettes.

It has been quite a while and Harry wasn't back up yet. I started to worry and wanted to go out and search for him even if he said not too. I grabbed my makeup supplies and decided to put on my makeup and do my hair to distract myself from wondering about Harry and hopefully he would be up here soon.

I began untying my hair and left my natural curls fall. I forgot about the wound on my neck so I grabbed the ointment and applied it on my neck. Once it dried, I covered the wound with foundation.

I tried styling it in a bun but it didn't look as nice. So I decided to leave it like it was and start doing my makeup. About a minute later I heard a shout coming from outside the door. It startled me and I messed up the eyeliner I was trying to wing. I grabbed the makeup wipe and cleaned myself up.

The person still kept knocking the door and it was Harry. I was relieved but also annoyed.

"Wait, I'm coming." I said as I opened the door.

"You're coming, is that what took you so long?" he said while grinning.

"Ew no, Harry." I said while trying not to laugh. This was so embarrassing and I mentally had to control myself from bursting out into laughter. "Yes princess, I think I'm right." he said while laughing.

"Stop it, I was putting my clothes on." "You're such a child." I said as blush crept on my face. "Whatever you say." he said in a sing-song like voice and I mentally rolled my eyes at him.

So, about the beds? What did she say?" I asked him while tying my hair. Harry threw his body on the bed and said "She said the two bedded rooms are fully booked and are only available on Sunday." he said while resting his head on one hand and looking at me. I could see him staring from the mirrors reflection.