Chapter 51

Niall Horan

I fucked up. I hated myself for keeping this huge secret from Harry when I knew he trusted me. It was never my intention to hurt both of them but everything just fell into place, at the wrong time.

If anything, I'm dying to have a talk with Harry. To apologize and explain myself.

But how is that suppose to work when he has blocked all seven of my numbers?

I was now at the headquarters, helping mum sort out a few files. I didn't want to be here. My ass would've ran to Harry's door right now if it wasn't for my mum. Neither me, mum or Cara spoke about the encounter. Since that day, Cara always slapped on her fake face on, so now of I talk to her about this all she does is hums and nods her head.

Sometimes, it feels like only I am living in reality. How does mum and Cara go on they're day to day, shopping, eating, working without thinking of Athena? Especially mum.

What she did was so wrong. Leaving your child without a reason only to get with another man and have to another two kids on your own? Completely neglecting your own daughter?

Sick.

Harry also didn't deserve getting betrayed by me. He was the only one who would get high with me, listen to me, pulls out advices from his ass and gives it to me and tells me to stop smoking when he does it too.

He was there for me, but I wasn't.

Making amends with Harry throughout the years has always been a challenge. I've seen many people apologize or ask forgiveness from Harry but he never cares.

He also punched me in the nose.

I can see how much he actually loves Athena. When he first spoke about her I thought she was just a one time thing with him, like evey other girl he has spoken about.

But as he spoke, he spoke about her in a way it made me realize she's more to Harry than just a fling.

It makes me feel bad for lying to them.

Fuck me.

------

"What's with the talk about someone being dead?" I asked mum while placing the files on top of another.

She let out a sigh before saying "Last night I sent the team on a mission. Five went, four came back. This morning they found the man's body after a conducted search with the bigger body of our team. We still haven't found out who did it."

I nodded my head before taking a seat.

"What if it was someone from the team?" I asked curiously.

"You know I take death seriously, son. Whoever who murdered him would face serious consequences."

I gulped before nodding.

Staring off at the wall, I had an idea.

A fucking great one.

I know how to gain Harry's trust.

-----

I knocked on the brown wooden door before hearing a timid 'come in'.

Walking in, his face looked at me in confusion.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he moved his gaze from his laptop to meet my eyes.

"I'm here to talk, Charles."

I strode into the office as if it were mine and sat on the chair infront of him. He looked annoyed, pissed and honestly depressed. With all the work files on his table, understandable I guess.

"How's your day?" I asked with a fake grin. He let out a sigh before rolling his eyes. "Niall- I don't have time for this."

"Well, alright then, fine. Let's get straight to the point. I heard that someone was murdered, who did it?" I asked him. Placing both my hands on the brown table, I made my posture straight.

No more smiling business, Ni. Keep it together.

"I don't fucking know now get out." He said completely disregarding the question. Charles looked back down to his laptop and continued typing. I let out a scoff and squinted my eyes at him.

"Maybe- I mean- Does it happen to be you?" I asked him with fake studders. Obviously it would never be Charles, he acts all tough and all but he would never kill a person. Maybe Harry but that will definitely never happen.

"What the hell, of course not. How much have you snorted, you addict." He said, spitting his words loudly on my face.

Ah, there's that word. Addict. A word I was known for in this headquarters. Since that one incident where someone caught me snorting coke, everyone just assumes shit about me.

I let my tongue roll in my mouth before smacking my lips together and standing up.

My palms pushed up agaisnt the table as I leaned in closer to Charles who was sitting.

"You're a menace, you know that? My mother gave you everything in her power to make you survive and you still want to kill Harry even when she said no?" I asked him while leaning in closer. I could feel his breathing on my face.

"If this is about Harry's little princess being in the hospital then you know I could care less. Besides, why do you care so much? Hm? Aren't you the double spy? Aren't you the menace?" He questioned. Charles was acting real tough right now.

"Maybe I am, asshole. But at least.i listen to the orders by my leader. At least I'm not kidnapping young girls like you cause you have a weird fucking kink that would look amazing on a police report, yeah? Would you like that?. I shot at him.

Charles has kidnapped many girls before and after Athena. God knows what the fuck he does with them. When I was with mum earlier sorting through the files, I came across one that had all information about the girls that were taken.

"Wha- what are you talking about?"

Such an asshole. Still playing dumb.

I just let my face carve an evil grin before yanking him by the collar and making him stand, face to face with me.

"You're smart, I'll give you that. You know how to kidnap going girls easily without the police ever finding out. But you're not smart enough, darling. I have all the victims records and at any time I could report you. And your ass would be weeping in jail. Isn't that nice?" Charles became speechless. I saw a line of sweat appearing in his face, probably the first time someone has ever scared Charles. Pretty.proud of myself.

"And even if you say my mum would be caught cause you work for her, that's wrong. Cause she can easily buy her way out. So unless you have two hundred thousand for bail, imma need you to listen to what I'm about to say. You're going to confess to my mother that you're the one who killed the man and suffer whatever consequences she gives you."

He bit his bottom lip. I could see his forehead wrinkling from all the anger.

"Fuck you."

"You wish." I replied sarcastically. It's true, he wished he could fuck me. I am a good fuck.

I walked out of that hell hole after telling Charles what to say.

This will definitely make Harry trust me again, I know it.

"Can I kill him, myself?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hey. hope you enjoyed this little niall pov.

i'm so excited for Harry's house to come out. I freaked out so bad the moment the album was announced. I'm just so proud of Harry and I know the album is going to be great.

please ignore spelling errors and make sure to vote.

sorry if this chapter is a little too short.

reminder, get a glass of water.

ily all

x jas