Chapter 15

listen to the song on the above when it comes to THAT part of the story:)

Athena Williams

The hot water was running full blast soaking me from head to toe. I cleansed and washed my body while thinking about what Harry had said.

 Did I actually kiss him?  Is he just straight up making this up?

I wished that when I allegedly kissed him, I was fully conscious and actually felt his lips on mine. 

Why was I thinking about this deeply? The kiss meant nothing right? Right?

I got out of the shower and dried myself. I glanced at the mirror and I looked dead. Fuck hangovers. I put my clothes and dabbed a little makeup on my face to cover my current state. I've learnt one thing for sure. I'm never drinking that much again. 

Once I was done with my makeup, I cleaned and put everything away. Today I had to ask Harry why the hell I was here and who is after me. There was a small telephone booth just right outside the toilet and Harry left to the shops. I hesitantly picked it up and answered.

"Hey Athena!"

A voice said and I was alarmed with fear. How did this person know my name?

"Who is this?"

I asked feeling anxious. What if it's Michael? No, but I can recognize him too well.

"It's Joshua, we switched numbers remember?"

I sighed in relieve.

"Yes, I remember now." I replied.

"We're going out tonight right?" he asked.

I mentally cursed at myself. I totally forgot about it. Will Harry let me go? Definitely not.

"Yes, um- yea let's meet at the park near the club."

I sent and he replied with an "okay." There was a park right across the motel. I didn't know how I was going to tell Harry, but let's just settle with lunch first.

 About five minutes later, Harry was still not back yet so I decided to follow my gut and dialed Michael's number on the telephone. I had to be quick before he came back. I don't expect Michael to pick up anyways, it's an unknown number. But I'll just try my luck.

After a total of five rings the line connected and he picked up. 

"Michael?" I called out hoping I had dialed the right number.

 "ATHENA! OH MY GOD, WHERE ARE YOU? "Michael answered basically screaming in my ear.

"I'm fine, Michael." I said. I wanted to tell him about everything that has happened but I seriously do not want to worry him.

"ATHENA YOU LITTLE BITCH, TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU? DID SOMEONE TAKE YOU?" he screamed through the phone in pure panic and rage. "Relax Michael, I'll be home soon." I said as tears were formed in my eyes. "NO, PLEASE TELL ME I'LL COME GET YOU I-" I interrupted him by slamming the phone down as the motel door opened.

I quickly sat on the vanity and pretended I was doing my makeup even though I was fully ready. I felt bad for slamming Michael down like that and he's probably even more terrified now, but Harry would kill me if he found out.

It's simple. I'm trying to get on Harry's good side so I can pry out information from him. No it is not unfair. I was taken against my will and I deserve to know what the hell is going on.

"Hey, ready to go?" Harry asked and I nodded as I straighten my outfit and 'packed' my makeup bag. We walked out and he locked the door twice. We told the cashier where that we would be out all day and he nodded.