Chapter 53

"Be nice."

The cold air sent shivers down my spine. I was now stood outside Niall's house. The big brown door almost making fun of me.

Look who is is! I thought you and Niall were done?

I've rang the bell about seven times now getting impatient. I'm so stupid to give in Niall's request as I'm convinced this was a sick joke.

But not until the door swung open, giving me a view of a half naked Niall.

Bottom half naked.

"Oh for fuck's sake, asshole." I yelled at him before covering my eyes. Niall let out a chuckle before letting me in.

"Oh stop, it's nothing you've never seen before." He said as he grabbed his jeans that were pooled by his legs.

"Did you just wake up?" I asked him in disbelief. I had to get up early to drive across town just for this asshole and he just woke up.

"Work is killing me, H." He whined before walking into the kitchen.

I let out a sigh before taking a seat on his brown couch. Being here is the last thing I would want to do right now. I closed my eyes for a minute thinking about how peaceful it would've been if I got to wake Athena up today by showering her with kisses and snuggles with her until we both practically fall out of bed.

But no. Instead I'm here ready to here what this asshole has to say.

"I've brought us coffee. Black." He said as he hands me one. Such a kind gesture from someone who got into a fight with me not too long ago.

I used the spoon to stir around the coffee to check if he added anything in. I need to stay vigilant. He might just drug me right now.

"Oh my god, relax. Killing you now wouldn't benefit me either." He said before taking a sip of his own.

Now?

I didn't say anything else than rolling my eyes at him.

"Speak then."

"Firstly, I'm sorry for doing whatever I did and lying to you. I know it was very fucked up of me to lie but I didn't have a choice." He said.

"What do you mean you didn't have a choice?" I asked.

Niall let out a sigh before speaking.

"My mum left Athena's dad as she wanted to start a mafia group when he didn't allow her to. He wanted her to join forces with her so they can become one. But, she didn't agree with everything their team was about so she divorced him."

What a shit head! I thought to myself.

"When she created The Wolves, she needed extra support from another party which is where she met my dad and when he agreed he signed me and Cara into the team when we turned 14. Mum knew Athena's dad was onto her team so she asked me and Cara to join Athena's dad's group to spy on him which was where I met you."

"You piece of shit." I said back. I placed the cup on the coffee table and brought both my hands up to my chest and crossed them. My eyes didn't leave his blue ones.

"And I didn't have any friends so meeting you felt like I just made a best friend or more like my brother." He said.

"Yeah, and you happily backstabbed him?" I asked back.

"I know, there's where my apology comes in, I'm sorry." He said. He had a genuine apologetic look on his face. I didn't know if I could trust him before but the look on his face made me think otherwise.

Letting out a sigh, I brought a hand up to my forehead to try and sooth an what feels like oncoming headache.

"What about Charles?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Ahh yes, the man himself." He said with a grin on his face. "I have him in a chokehold, which means we can do whatever we want with him and blame it on him." He said.

My eyes widened and a small smile crept on my face. "How did yo-"

"Don't worry about it, just know that whatever we do to him makes it one step closer to put him in jail." Niall said now with an evil smile.

Seeing him smile made a grin appear on my face. We were so fucked up.

"I have ideas on what to do, that fucker needs to pay back for everything he's done to Athena." I said and Niall agreed.

"Mhm, we can start tomorrow?" He asked. The smile on my face became even more wider that it hurt my face.

We went through everything we wanted to do tomorrow. Talking to Niall felt like I was talking to myself. He knew what I wanted to say before I even said it.

I guess that's why it hurt so much when he betrayed me and even though he apologized I'm still pissed at him.

At the end of the conversation, Niall stopped me from leaving before asking one more thing.

"Harry- um you know how Athena is basically my sister right? Is there any chance I can speak to her? You know to clear up some air?" He asked me. After this long talk with Niall, I knew I could trust him and I knew Athena would love to build back her and Niall's friendship.

"Sure, but I swear if you hurt her I'll fuck you up." I said back and he nodded.

I left his house about ten minutes later. I questioned myself when I thought about trusting Niall. I mean, he's letting me do whatever I want with Charles which was something he was hesitant on letting me do when I brought it up in the hospital.

Looking through the buildings that went by made me think about the times I had with Niall.

They were all fake.

But, at least he didn't make it look fake during the time.

Such a good fucking actor.

I parked right outside a tool shop that I came across right about now. My feet brought me inside where I found a couple of things.

Thirty minutes later, I left the shop.

With ropes, a machete and gaseline.

Tomorrow was going to be a shit show.

"I would do anything for you."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hope you enjoyed, get ready for the next chapter :)

please ignore spelling errors !

make sure to vote

reminder : drink WATER

ily all

x jas