Chapter 5

His grip on my arm tightened, it was making me dizzier by every second. My arm was going numb. For sure bruises will appear.

Is this hell?

He dragged me out of the van with a pissed of look on his face. Clearly Mr. Berry isn't the only one who hates me.

He held my body to his chest while shutting the van's trunk. This would have been a perfect opportunity for me to make a run for it but he was smart enough. Fucking smart ass.

His arms were still griping me tightly as we made our way into a sketchy apartment complex that was abandoned.

"This is how your going to get killed"
I thought to myself.

He grabbed me roughly and push me through the ground. It all happen so quickly I fell at the entrance of it. I looked up and saw my 'kidnapper' giving me an unfazed look. I was so embarrassed. Am I that weak?

He let out an annoyed sigh and gave me a hand? Wait- what happen to him being the douche bag he is? What happen to him dying to tear me limb by limb? Who is this man?

I held his hand and I use it to get myself up. I felt awkward. He then went back to his creepy man persona, grabbed my shoulders harshly and started walking towards the stairwell. Is he bipolar or something?

We walked for what seems like a hundred flights of stairs and reached this room that had the smell of weed.

Yes, I was in fact familiar with the smell of weed. I have even tried it before with Michael but it isn't something I prefer, I rather smoke. Joints or cigarettes are fine with me. 

My kidnapper who I still don't know the name of pushed me inside and stood next to me holding my arm in case I was planning to run off.

About a minute later, a bald guy appeared from behind the wall with around five guys behind him. Dramatic much.

He was tall, probably around the age of 50, he had prominent cheekbones, tattoos all the way up to his neck and a slim figure.

He and his five minions started walking closer to me.

My heart rate had gone up and my breathing became heavier. Goosebumps raised all over my body and I felt light headed.
Give me a break, I've never been a situation like this before. It's only ever been in movies.

"Athena Williams?" he asked my kidnapper.

"Yes, sir"

"Good job Charles Anderson, no one has ever been able to catch her. Proud of you"
the bald man said while grinning at me.

I felt disgusted, I wanted to bleach my eyes out. These men are disgusting.

Also now I've learned that my 'kidnapper's name is...Charles?

I didn't know any Charles, so why does he want me? Why do they want me?

Charles begins to back away, leaning against the wall. Even though I fucking hated this man, I rather be with him then this bald man.

"Athena dear, you must wonder why your here". He said while grinning.
I wish I could smack that grin of his old ass face.

I chose not to answer and ignore him.
"Mark, She's a feisty one and a huge brat" Charles says while looking at the bald man.

Mark? Mark Andrews?

There is only one Mark Andrews I know.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey!!
I'm having a lot of fun writing this and I hope y'all love it.

pls make sure to vote<3

reminder!!
drink water to make your mum proud

bye!!