Chapter 58

SMUT. SMUT. SMUT.

Athena Williams

It's been a while since I've felt this with Harry again. The love, lust and everything that came with it made me remember the first time with Harry.

Today was all about love.

My heart almost burst out of my lungs the moment I heard the song he wrote for me. His voice, oh Lord.  It was like angles singing to me, about me. I wanted to extract that song from the computer and inhale it to my brain.

Dramatic, I know.

But when a person like Harry writes a song about you, you would feel the same.

So much has happened between us. The drama, sadness and grieving we went through together made me realize we could beat anything that was in our way.

Me and Harry equals immortality.

His lips felt like candy on mine. His touch was so soft yet rough and his face was kissed by the beautiful golden sun.

I pushed back my lips against his harder than before causing him to tumble down on the bed. He used his shoulders to prompt his body up to the bed making it easier for me to get on top of him.

He had the smirk that I fell in love with plastered on his perfect face. His brown curls fell perfectly on his forehead.

Harry brought his fingers to my waist and hurriedly removed my top and shorts. Even though they were hurried movements, his touch was electrifying and it felt like he touched ever inch and corner of my skin.

I felt good.

Tossing my clothes on the floor, I leaned down to his face and slid my tongue into his mouth, kissing him hard. He let out a strangled whine that only made me grind up against him harder.

I could feel the bulge through his pants and decided to help him a little.

My fingers felt like they had their mind of their own as they slid down Harry's body and unbuckled his jeans. He inhaled sharply through his nose.

"Little devil, aren't you?" He asked me as crossed both his arms behind his head, looking down at me.

I batted my lashes as I looked at him and decided that it was my time to please him.

I managed to get him out of his jeans and boxers and free him. My hand began palming him. This was the first time I've ever done this so I wasn't sure if it was right but from the look on Harry's face, I think I'm pretty good at it.

I palmed him fast until the tip before slowing down to tease him more. His face screwed up and his mouth fell open.

"S-shit."

"You like that, baby?" I asked him feeling the most power I've ever felt in my life. I swear it felt like I was flying with how much power I had over this man.

"P-please."

"Please what?" I asked him, slowing down the palming even more. His hips began shifting from discomfort and his fingers came up to my hair and gripped it tight.

"Athena- fuck."

"C'mon, Harry. Tell me what I should do?" I asked him, keeping the eye contact. He had the angry look of his face and I could tell he started to get really pissed off with me.

"Suck it."

I let out a chuckle before continuing to palm him. He let out groans after groans trying to tell me that palming wasn't the only thing he wanted.