Chapter 6

I really prayed that this isn't the Mark I knew. 

"Mr. Andrews, the client is on the phone demanding for an answer." one of Mark's minions said.

fuck me.

Mark Andrews was my father's step brother. My nona re-married George Andrews's family consisting of his only son Mark. From what my father told me, he and Mark never got along. Constant fights would always occur both mentally and physically to the point their parents were ashamed by their own children.

One day, both my nona and George passed away in a car accident. My father was obviously devastated and still mourns his parents till today but on the other hand Mark found this to be an opportunity to run off into the big world and not give a shit about his brother. You can say they've had bad blood and until today, my dad forbids me from asking about his side of the family.

That's why I don't know much. I don't even know my mum's side as she broke up with my dad and ran away with her boyfriend leaving me and dad alone. Honestly. I have a lot of respect for dad. Raising a daughter alone is never easy.

But I just wished he maybe could've taken me too family gatherings, weddings or any family events so I can make a strong bonds with my cousins. I could only wish those were true, dad would never let me leave the house. I could only go to Michael's, the mall with Michael and the park. That's why it was so hard for him letting me go to college.

But dad always said that those things aren't important and having 2-3 close friends is more than enough. Introducing Michael to my dad was terrifying but he eventually came around as Michael came out as gay and that meant he only thought of me as a friend which was fine with my dad.

I'm probably the walking definition of Rapunzel.

"Not right now, I need to deal with my niece first". Mark said while grinning at me. I felt so disgusted and wished that the floor would just suck me in. I still haven't said a word because I'm terrified of what could happen to me. 

"So, Athena how's dear Chris?" he asked me while giving a cunning look. I still remained silent and rolled my eyes at him. Even though I was fucking scared, I wasn't going to show my weakness to these men.

"Is she mute?" Mark asked Charles.

"Actually the last time, she screamed and was begging me not to kill her" Charles said. "So I very much doubt it". He says while sharpening his knife and staring at me.

Not going to lie, I felt very intimidated and wanted to curl up into a corner and cry.

"Oh, then please talk princess". Mark said while talking a few steps to me.

I took a few steps back, "It's none of your business Mark." I said trying to find that confidence in me. 

He chuckled and said, "You better cooperate or I'm going to have to order my men to send you down to the torture chamber". 

My heart was pumping out of my chest. Goosebumps rose all over my body. What the hell do they do in the chamber? I swear to god...Men

"He's doing fine." I said while ignoring his glare.

"That's more like it". Mark said while smiling beamingly.

"Do you know why your here, Athena". he asked. 

"No, please enlighten me." I said becoming annoyed.

"Well, you should know that Chris isn't the man he say he is."

"What do you mean?". I asked confused but also terrified to hear an answer.

"I'm sure you always wonder what he does everyday when he locks himself inside that bedroom of his". He said. Wait, how did he know? But it is true. Dad is always so secretive and never fills me up on what he does. All I know is that he is a business man who works for a company. In what field, is something I'm unsure off. 

"Sweet Athena." Your dad was always like this ever since I met him". He said while smirking. I wanted to round house kick his face off. Fucking moron.

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to ignored the pent up anger in me.

"Let's just say that sweet father of yours isn't someone he says he is". Charles says from behind me. 

I turn back and gave a confused look to the both of them. They just delivered me a smirk. I couldn't deal with this anymore. The teasing is making me wonder, is my dad actually who he says he is? A business man? 

"Stop stalling, and give me a fucking answer." I screamed at both of them overwhelmed by the tension I was feeling.

"Watch your fucking tone, little girl". Mark said while hitting the table angrily. I flinched, scared for dear life.

"Because of how you behave you don't deserve an explanation". He said and I was furious. Just fucking tell me. Please

"Charles, lock her in one of the rooms now." She needs to be taught on how to fucking respect me". Mark said and I grew worried. 

Charles come behind me and takes both of my wrist to tie them behind my hands. "Let me go!" I screamed and started squirming. "Stop moving before I do something you wouldn't like" he whispers in my ear. Fear ran through me and tears was forming in my eyes.

He pushed me forward and we walked towards the end of the hallway to the door on the right. There was a window by the entrance and the sunlight was shinning through. Will this be the last time I see daylight before his stabs me to death?

Charles sat me down on one of the beds and grabbed handcuffs to hold me in place. I started screaming and begging him to stop. He still managed to put them on by grabbing my hips to lock them in place. My cheeks were stained with tears. 

Before he left the room he came to my ear and whispered "Be a good girl" while patting my head and pushing my hair off my face, speaking in a taunting voice. More tears fell out of my eyes. I whimpered in pain as I tried to pull my restrains off. I was a mess.

Soon, I was getting exhausted from everything that has happen but I fought for my eyes to stay open. I did not want sleep to take over me. What would these men do to me?

I tried to keep my eyes open but my body and mind was begging me to sleep.

And that's what I did.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

after this, more interesting things will appear ;)

make sure to vote for this chapter and the others as well

anyways,

water time, go chug some h2o

love ya!!