Chapter 54

play the song above when there's a (*)

She felt a kiss on a forehead as the sun rose. The crisp of the early morning air brought comfort to the room that was painted with beautiful colours from the sunrise. The sheets felt cold and safe. For once, she felt safe.

The story will continue to be Harry always there for her. As thats what he promised her from the very beginning. To not only her but her dad, the man Harry trusted and always looked up to.

But now since things have changed, he's got to do it himself. He's got to take charge and continue the promise he made her.

Keep her safe at all costs.

She didn't ask for this life. She didn't ask for the lies.

But Harry is also a troubled man who is confused in his own way.

______

Harry's POV

I gave her a kiss before leaving her in the bedroom. It was now only six in the morning. She still doesn't know about Charles or anything about today.

She did however ask me about it which I just shrugged off syaing me and Niall are now the buddies we used to be.

I got into my car and drove to the office of The Wolves. Coming here made my blood boil. I fucking hate this place. It caused pain to me and to Athena who deserves everything but that.

Niall stood outside of his car. As he saw me driving her waved signaling that he was there. I gave him a nod before parking right next to him. The parking lots were all empty as it was only six in the morning.

"Why are we here so early?" I asked Niall. My hands pulled up the trunk of the car before I grabbed whatever I needed.

"Cause, only Charles gets here early and it would cause less of a scene." Niall spoke with a cigarette at the on his lips. I glanced back at him before grabbing the bud and placing it on my lips, inhalling.

Niall grabbed my machete as I stubbed the bud away. The crunch of the bud breaking away sent a wave of thrill to my bones.

We walked inside the office with using Niall's access card. The place looked timid and smelled dank. There were thousands of photo hung with frames on the wall talking about the history of this fucking mafia shit that Athena's mum's family created. It was already here about 100 years ago but in a different name.

Coral 54

I scoffed at the name as I read it in my head. They sound like pathetic douchebags that just did shit cause they were told to for no fucking reason.

Niall and I walked up three flight of stairs before reaching to the king's lair.

Charles. Read the door.

Niall took out a pin from his hair and unlocked the door. He shot me a smirk and I let out a chuckle.

"You fucker." I said before gently slapping him across the head.

"I mean, no one can do it better than Niall." He said so proudly before kicking the door open.

Inside looked like a place where every single kind of gold threw up in.

Even his chair was gold plated.

"Smells like daddy was very rich." I said and Niall hummed in reply.

"Ah, shit. I just got a notification. Charles just parked his car." He said as he quickly grabbed a black bag and ran out the door.

"Oh- fuck." I quickly turned off all the lights, placed a chair in the middle and got into position.