Chapter 10

Dreams are a succession of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that usually occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. 

I for one love sleep and would rather have 24 hours of sleep then going out partying. I'm the biggest introvert you will ever meet.

But lately due to current events, I've been dreading sleeping. My dreams haunt me and worsens up the situation.

I was now currently dreaming about how Michael is feeling right now. I felt bad and I just wished I could give him a phone call and tell him I'm alive and alright even though I didn't know who these men were. 

Michael doesn't deserve this. I don't deserve this.

I guess after a few hours I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I stirred around and realized we were still in the car. How long have we been driving? 

I looked straight ahead and Paul was still driving. Beside him there were cans and cans of Nescafe that he has been drinking. He had dark circles under his eyes and I felt bad for him.

Harry on the other hand had plugged in he's earphones listening to whatever he was listening.

I was bored as hell.

The bandana on my neck was filled with blood but it wasn't very noticeable so I left it there to hide the wound.

The wound had started healing. I just needed some ointment to apply. Should I ask them?

Harry wouldn't give a shit and probably scream at me for being annoying. I guess I could ask Paul. He looked like he needed rest anyway. 

I looked outside at cars that were passing by.

Maybe I can even escape? Maybe I could ask Michael to track me somehow and report me to the police? I don't even know where I am but it's worth the try...Right?

"Um, can I get some ointment for my throat?" I asked Paul feeling extremely nervous.

"Yea, we can" But we have to ask Harry" Paul said while yawning.

"Harry!" Paul placed his arm behind the seat to shake Harry's leg to wake him up.

"What?" Harry groaned slapping Paul's hand away.

"Athena wants some ointment for her throat, can we stop?" Paul asked Harry.

Why did he have to ask Harry? Isn't he the one who's driving?

"Agh, don't need she'll live" Harry said while groaning and turning to the side to go back to sleep. I stared at the selfish prick with wide eyes.

"C'mon Harry, I'm tired too and we need gas" Paul said. "And we can also use something to eat".

"Fuck, fine" Harry said while removing he's earphones and chucking them in his bag.

After a few minutes, we arrived at a gas station.

Paul went out to queue at the long line at the counter to pay for gas. Me and Harry were sitting in the car. 

Awkward silence was born between us and I wanted to disappear. 

"C-can I go buy the ointment" I asked him.

"No" he said. He is probably the most annoying person I've ever met. I decided to be stubborn and stand up for myself.

"I don't care what you say, I'm going in to get the ointment" I said while opening the car door.

"Well, good luck buying the ointment for free" he said while chugging down a bottle of water.