Chapter 7

TW (violence/blood)

The blazing light coming from the window woke me up.

I groaned and slowly tried adjusting to the light.

A part of me was convinced I had already died and this is the afterlife.

 Actually, I hoped that was the situation. I just wanted to be far away from these monsters.

I tried using my hands to rub of the sleep away from my eyes but winced as I was still restrained.

The whole morning started of painfully. I looked around trying to find a key of anything to help me escape. But obviously being the smart criminals they are, nothing was in sight. My throat was dried and my stomach grumbled in hunger.

What could I do? I needed food and reassurance that I was still alive. 

"Help!" I shouted out hoping anyone would here me. I strained my throat and used all the energy in me.
"Please, let me out!"Please!".

The moment I was about to cry, the door swung open and there stood a very angry Charles.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked.

I gave him an "Are you serious?" look.

He then realized what I was trying to say and walked over and grinned. Even though I tried to strike confidence, I was still a terrified girl. 

"Oh princess, how was your sleep?" he asked while petting my head like I was a dog. Me being the stubborn dumbass I am, I rolled my eyes and looked away.

I can clearly say that my actions pissed him off as he grabbed my cheeks roughly and forced me to look at me.

"You better learn to respect everyone here, learn who was power over you right now". "You are restrained, which means I can do whatever the fuck I want with you". he says and goes to grabbing my neck, blocking out my airways causing me to choke.

Usually I would claw his hands off but that was impossible right now. 

"Do you get it?" he asked. I nodded without hesitation and he let go. I felt sick and disgusted and just wanted all this to be a sick nightmare.

He grinned once again and planted a kiss on my cheek. I was raging with anger but also cringing with fear.

Then, he got to the side of the bed and removed my restraints. I brought my hands to my body and stood in wide eyes as I saw bruises.

I felt bad for myself, what the fuck did I even do to anyone.

Charles quickly grabbed and pulled me close to his chest, refraining me from running away. All I wanted to do was to punch him in his face but I had no strength in me.

He brought me outside and we made our way to the master hall. "Do you want food?" Charles asked from behind me. I nodded, begging for food. I haven't eaten anything since the day Michael was in my house.

Speaking of Michael, I really miss him. By now, I'm sure he's worried and stressing out from my disappearance. I felt horrible for him.

"Well, too bad princess". Charles said tauntingly. I wanted to fall and cry. I just wanted to go home.

We continued walking and stopped the moment we met Mark who happily stood up from his seat when we entered the room.

"Hi, Athena" How was your sleep?" he asked smiling at me. I didn't bother answering. He's a waste of time.

I guess I kept making terrible choices with my actions.

Charles immediately grabbed on my arms. His nails drew into the flesh of my skin and I cried out in pain. "Answer him, you brat" he whispered in my ear still holding onto my arm.