Chapter 11

*the hallway picture 

Harry Styles

I walked outside the store with Athena by my side.

Athena is a very difficult girl to understand. On the outside she has brown hair and brown eyes, a slim body that every man around her eyed on and she's around 5 feet. She's really tiny as well. 

She is kitten like as in super shy and soft around the people she meets. She's also very sensitive. She's innocent, young and naive.

 But she also has that devil in her where she becomes a completely bad-ass.

And I didn't like that bad-ass persona of hers because it annoyed the fuck out of me. But I had a job to do. I couldn't let him down.

I was told to discipline Athena even if I had to break her, I would. She doesn't know anything about the real world and how easily it is to manipulate her. 

I was also told to protect Athena as in always be a shadow behind her everywhere she went for many reasons. She is probably going to hate me but that's the point. I have to make her life a living hell so that she will listen and obey what I instruct her to do.

Do I feel bad? No. 

I was trained to not have emotions for the longest time so I would always seem like a dick to her. I gave up a lot of shit for him so I hope everything goes according to plan.

Athena walked beside me while I grabbed her hand leading her to the car. Paul was filing up the gas for the car when he signaled me saying he needed to talk with me. Athena looked at him and got the hint, she made her away into the car and snacked on stuff she bought.

"What do you want?" I asked Paul. 

"I got an alert from boss and he says he needs me to stay back here to keep an eye out for the borders." Paul said while reading the message off his phone. "He wants you and Athena to go to Connecticut so take my car, I'll take a bus to the ground" he said. 

I groaned in annoyance. "Why can't you take her?" I asked. "Because you took the responsibility to care for boss's daughter so that's your problem, now I really need to go." he said while closing the gas lid of the car and giving me the keys.

This pissed me off so much. 

I got in the car and clenched my jaw in frustration. We were currently in Utah which meant we had to travel across the country for 34 hours. 

"Athena, come sit in the front." I told her while removing my sun glasses and placing them in it's case. She picked up her chips and made her way in front. I picked up the coffee cans from Paul and threw them in the bin next to the pump fuel. 

"Where did Paul go?" Athena asked while looking at me. Fire starting burning in me. The way she even mentioned and said Paul's name wanted me to fucking slap her. Why was I feeling this way? I usually didn't care.

"Why? You miss your little boy crush?" I spat out angrily. Her eyes widen at the sudden change of the tone of my voice. The expression of her face made me weak in the knees. What the hell is going on?

"No, I just wanted to know." You don't have to be so rude about it." she said while rolling her eyes. This made me furious. I gave her warnings after warnings but this bitch doesn't get it does she? I had to discipline her ass and let her know where she fucking stands and remind her who has control over her and her whole life.

Without even giving her the time to turn away, I grabbed her cheeks and squished them together roughly. She flinched and whimpered in pain.

"Firstly, princess I have told you way too many times to NOT roll your eyes at me". I yelled at her. The anger I had in me I had to take it out.