Chapter 17

Walking aimlessly as the cool fall breeze brushed my face. Turning to my right to see him strolling with so much thoughts. Thoughts about what? That I'm not sure of.

We walked towards the entrance of the motel. The drive back home was filled with comfortable silence, something I needed for my wild mind. I blew a car up. 

As we were walking, we spotted the imbeciles that harassed me yesterday. They were staring at me like a damsel in distress. That one girl at the back of the group rolled her eyes back as me and Harry were about to pass by. Well, you know what? I hope your eyes gets stuck behind that head of yours. 

I held my head up high and walked in front of them to show that I'm not a weak ass. I made my way inside leaving Harry a few steps behind me. He smirked and grabbed my hand, proud of me. Don't worry Styles, I'm proud of me too. 

The cashier wasn't there as it was her break. So we just quietly made our way back up to our room.

Harry plopped down on the bed, tired from just shooting the bad guys. Normal things.

I grabbed my things and made my way into the bathroom, freshening up and trying to collect myself together. I blew up a car. I killed people. 

Ten minutes later I was done with my quick shower. I put on a hoodie and some sweats and made my way back to the room. Tomorrow we were leaving to Connecticut. I'm going to meet my father. I haven't seen in him in years. Why does he want me back?

 ------

"Dad, this is my life and I'm deciding to go to college." I screamed at him furiously.

"Well go then, Don't even think about coming home." he shouted back at me.

"Don't worry, I won't ." I said as I slammed the rusty garage door running to my room.

------

I honestly dread going back. I don't want to see him, I really don't.

I walked towards the left side of the bed and didn't see a single movement from Harry. I walked to the right side and saw him peacefully sleeping away. 

His eyebrows creased with his mouth slightly ajar. He's brown curls dropped on his face, covering he's sleepy eyes. He looked peaceful in his sleep, not the violent self he was. I used my strength to move Harry's body in a better sleeping position so he's neck doesn't hurt. I grabbed a comforter and placed it over his body. He looked fucking adorable.

I woke up from the bed and looked at the clock which showed seven o'clock. I gasped and totally forgot about meeting Joshua at the park. Should I go? Should I tell Harry? I can't leave Joshua but I also have to tell Harry. But he's sleeping. 

I looked around and found a mini notepad on the counter. I grabbed a pen and began writing to Harry.

---------

Dear Harry,

If your reading this, it means your awake. Don't freak out. I went to meet Joshua at the park across the street. I know you will be mad but you can't control what I do, Harry. I promise that I'll be back before ten. Besides it's only across the street. Please don't freak out.

I'm fine, I promise.

Athena.

-----------

I tore out the note and stuck it on the bedside table. I grabbed my makeup bag and sat in front the vanity and applied light makeup on my face. I was wearing a pretty simple outfit. I wouldn't consider tonight a date with Joshua, maybe just a friendly chat?