⇶ y!𝙯iggy 𝙗erman

"What happened now, Berman?" you asked the ginger standing in front of you

"Sheila happened!" the girl said, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. You sighed, grabbing her arm and slowly pulling her closer to you.

You heard her breath hitch as she examined your face, her eyes falling from your eyes to your lips. You ignored her and pulled her right arm up, seeing the burn wound that Sheila had done to her.

"You need to stop messing around with them," you said as you took her into the patient's room. You sat her on one of the beds and left to find your supplies.

You came back into the room with some cream and some bandages.

You sat on the other bed and grabbed her arm gently. All your life, you've worked as a nurse in Camp Nightwing. You had seen many kids come in and get their injuries checked on. But something about Ziggy intrigued you.

"Are you sure you're not getting yourself hurt to come see me?" you asked, smirking. You applied the cream on the wound. Ziggy blushed, looking away. "No," she quickly said.

You knew Ziggy had a tiny crush on you, but you didn't like her back. She was 15 and you were 18, it was weird.

Once you finished putting on the cream, you grabbed the bandages and wrapped it around her arm.

"Alright, all fixed," you said with a smile. "If I see you coming in here again, Ziggy, you might get kicked out of camp." Ziggy chuckled at your joke. It was true though. You wouldn't kick her out, Sunnyvaler head counselor Kurt would.

You watched as Ziggy said good bye to you and left the office.