⇶ 𝙖lice & 𝙘indy

"Are you kidding me right now?!"

You groaned in fustration as the two girls in the cave with you sobbed. Both of their boyfriends died-well, the bruntte's boyfriend snapped and killed the other girl's boyfriend really.

Right when brunette's boyfriend killed the other girl's boyfriend, rocks began falling down, creating a wall that blocked you three from leaving the cave.

You were pissed. You didn't understand why you followed them to the witch's cellar. Maybe it was because you were interested in that type of thing.

"What is wrong with you?" the brunette asked, looking at you with a heartbroken look.

"What?" you snapped.

The other girl sighed shakily, "Why didn't you react to his death? It's like you're emotionless."

You rolled your eyes. It was true. You didn't scream or cry when you saw the death happen. You were just staring.

"In case you didn't know," you said, walking closer to them. "I'm Y/n Fier. I have no emotions whatsoever."

The brunette gasped, "Y- You're the descendant of the witch."

You shook your head. "Hell no," you said, looking for a way out of the cave. "Just because my great great grandma was a witch doesn't mean I am."

The other girl scoffed. "How did you even get to Camp Nightwing?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I didn't," you sighed. "I was just walking around the forest and I saw you guys. And surprisingly, without asking who I was, you guys let me in on your little witch hunting adventure. So now we're stuck, thanks to your crazy boyfriend, brunette."

The brunette gasped, anger burning in her eyes, "Tommy is not crazy! I- It's the witch's curse!"

You laughed. "His name's Tommy? No wonder why he's insane."

The other girl shook her head, "No way, you're not disrespecting Cindy and I like that."

"Oh please. Brunette, your name's Cindy? Damn."

"JUST SHUT UP!" Cindy yelled, shocking you.

The other girl looked at her with wide eyes and tried to comfort her.

"Okay, whatever," you sighed, rolling your eyes. "I'm going to try to find a way out. Unlike you two lovebirds." You began walking away from them, slowly disappearing into another part of the cave.

a/n: this was so confusing, im sorry. so basically, y/n is a descendant of sarah fier. she was actually wandering around the forest to find the witch's cellar to see if she was really a witch. also, for her attitude, she's a real bitch 😭 but i love her anyway. i hope you guys enjoyed this imagine! this is the first time i ever made an imagine of two people. this one is of cindy and alice! see you guys on the next one