⇶ 𝙨arah 𝙛ier

"Sarah?" you cried, looking over at your "friend" with a scared look

"Sarah?" you cried, looking over at your "friend" with a scared look. "What has happened? Why is everyone accusing you of witchcraft?"

"My love," Sarah shakily breathed out. "They've caught us. They blame I for you loving me. We must run away. Together."

Tears threatened to spill out of your eyes as you shook your head, "N- No. I cannot, Sarah. Solomon will know I'm gone!"

"Who cares, Y/n?" Sarah asked, her accent strong and loud. Her voice was breaking. "I want to start a new life-a better life-with you."

You thought about it. Having a happy, peaceful life with Sarah was perfect. But you were scared about what your older brother would say.

"Fine," you said, eyebrows furrowed. "We shall go at midnight."

Sarah nodded, a determined look in her eyes.

But it was too late.

Already when it was midnight, the townspeople began searching for you and Sarah. You only got away with Sarah for a few minutes when they had found you two running away.

They grabbed you and Sarah harshly, anger in their eyes. "PLEASE!" Sarah bellowed, sobs escaping her throat. "LET Y/N GO!"

"NO!" you yelled, shaking your head violently as you thrashed in one of the men's arms. "LET SARAH GO! SHE DOES NOT DESERVE THIS!"

"BOTH OF YOU WITCHES DESERVE THIS!" a man growled. "WAIT UNTIL THE REST FIND OUT YOU TWO TRIED ESCAPING, PAIN SHALL BEGIN."

They took the both of you back to the village where everyone judged you silently. They looked at you with shocked, angry, sad, and confused faces.

The perfect Y/n Goode, younger sister of Solomon Goode, was with Sarah Fier.

Some people couldn't believe their eyes when they saw you, they were disappointed in you.

And the worst reaction of them all-the one you always tried to please whatever the situation was-Solomon.

He looked like he wanted to help you, but at the same time, he wanted you and Sarah to suffer. Even if you were his little sister.

And this broke your heart.

Very much.

a/n: *sigh* didn't know how to end it so i did that. i hope y'all enjoyed! :)