⇶ 𝙨am 𝙛raser [smut]

You sighed as you walked in the Chemistry classroom with Sam behind you

You sighed as you walked in the Chemistry classroom with Sam behind you. Your grip on the outfit you picked out from the box tightening slightly.

You were nervous. Obviously.

What would happen if the plan failed? Everyone would die. Sam would die.

"Hey," Sam said, placing her hand on your arm in a comforting way. You looked at her. "It's okay. We're going to survive."

"How do you know?" you spat, sounding more rude than you intended to. You slowly shook your head when you saw Sam's reaction to your tone, "I- I'm sorry, Sam. I didn't mean to."

You walked over to a table and began taking off your shirt. You felt nervous about stripping yourself of your clothes in front of her.

You suddenly heard her sit on the stool behind you. You slowly turned around and watched her take off her shirt.

She met your gaze and you two stared deeply into each other's eyes.

Sam leaned in and placed her fingers around the small loops of your shorts, pulling you closer to her.

You felt yourself lean in and plant your lips on her plump ones. She stood up and pushed you against a giant black cabinet, your passionate kiss becoming a lustful one.

You took off your shorts as she took off her pants, kissing you again afterwards. You placed your hands on her chest, trailing it down to her waist.

"Do you want to do this?" Sam asked, out of breath. You nodded in response. "Okay, touch me."

You nodded once again and slipped your hand into her panties, feeling her clit with your index finger. "Y/n," Sam moaned out as you began rubbing her clit vigorously. "Y/n, oh please!"

You entered your finger into her area, earning a little jump from her. She was a moaning mess as you entered another finger in her. "Oh god, Y/n!"

You felt her hands take off your bra and begin massaging your breasts.

"Y/n! Y/n!" Sam screamed as you hit her spot. "Yes! Oh my god! Right there!" Her moans filled you with pleasure as you continued hitting her spot repeatedly, your pace quickening.

You were pretty sure that Kate, Josh, Deena, and Simon were hearing you two from how loud Sam was.

"Y/n, I'm going to come!"

After a few more minutes, you felt Sam release onto your fingers. You pulled your hand out of her panties and began licking her juices off of your fingers.

"I love you, Sam," you said, passionately kissing her one last time before the two of you got ready and exited out of the classroom.

a/n: sorry if this sucked! 😭 and sorry if i haven't been posting a lot- there aren't many people requesting so 😭😭😭 this smut imagine kind of sucked, i was rushing 😩 anyways i hope y'all enjoyed lmao