⇶ 𝙝annah 𝙢iller

You screamed as they tied Hannah next to you

You screamed as they tied Hannah next to you. "PLEASE!" you sobbed. "IT WAS I! I CURSED HANNAH MILLER!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and faced you. "No.." Hannah whispered. "Y/n, no! Please!" A man roughly grabbed Hannah and covered her mouth, stopping her from interrupting you.

"I.. I confess," you said, your voice hoarse from all the yelling. "I cursed the Miller's daughter. I did everything." You then turned your gaze to the man who broke your trust-Solomon. "The truth shall be your curse, I will shadow you for eternity. And everything you take, and everyone you harm, you will feel the grip of my hand. I will follow you forever, I will never. Let. You. Go."

You knew what you were talking about and you knew he knew too. You knew your speech impacted him by the way his expression changed, it softened a little.

You gasped your last breath as the men kicked the wooden stool, letting the rope hang you.

Your vision blurred as Hannah's sobs and screams quickly became the last things you'd ever hear.

a/n: damn this is sad 😭 sorry if it didnt get some details right- i tried making y/n be sarah fier in this scene lol