⇶ y! & o!𝙣ick 𝙜oode

Years and years after planning for the day he would be able to do what the oldest men in his family always did, Nick was finally ready

Years and years after planning for the day he would be able to do what the oldest men in his family always did, Nick was finally ready. Unfortunately, something very big messed up his plan.
You.

He realized a girl he had an affair with was pregnant with you, and she didn't want the baby. So when she gave birth to you, she left you in his arms. She left him in charge for raising you, taking care of you, while he had multiple other responsibilities.
It infuriated him.

When he found out, he was very close on giving you up for adoption until he realized how special you were.
You were going to be the first oldest woman in the family to be able to possess people like he did, and his family's legacy would go on. So that the moment he ever died, you would continue the legacy.
He was proud of this and kept you.

As you grew up into a young woman, you soon realized your destiny. It wasn't to continue your family's doings, but to end it.
So the moment you met Deena Johnson and her group of friends that knew about the curse, you helped them against your father.

You also realized he ruined a girl he was in love with by making her sister's boyfriend kill her own sister.
It disgusted you.
When your father saw that you were in their team, he was disappointed by your choices. "I knew that I should've put you up," he spat angrily. "You're a disgrace to this family!"

"No!" Ziggy stepped in. "She's not. She's a savior. And thank god she's not listening to you, Nick."
His face transformed from angry to sadness in a quick second as he took his time to try to manipulate Ziggy, "Ziggy, don't do this. Please."

"Enough of your lying bullshit, Dad!" you yelled. "Go to hell!" You kicked him in the face as Deena's neon colored blood fell onto him. The possessed killers going after him.
You looked at Ziggy and sent her a small smile, mouthing a quick 'thank you'.

"No problem, kiddo," she smiled back.

a/n: changed up my writing style. what do you guys think? should i change it back like before or keep it like this? anyways, i hope y'all enjoyed! :)