⇶ y!𝙣ick 𝙜oode

It was the day that changed your life forever

It was the day that changed your life forever. The day you walked into the dark forest out of curiousity and found a cave with names written all over them. The last name you read was THOMAS SLATER, your friend's boyfriend's name.

Suddenly, you heard some footsteps and spun around, seeing your best friend Nick. He looked shocked to see you. "Y/n? What are you doing here?"

"You lied," you said. "You lied. About everything."

Nick laughed nervously, "What.. What do you mean?"

"You're the reason why Shadysiders are going insane," you said angrily, walking closer to him. "All these names," you pointed at the wall, "They're all the Shadysiders you've possessed."

"It's not the witch's fault," you continued. You kept walking until both of your noses were inches apart. "It's your fault."

After a few minutes, Nick smirked, "You got me."

He suddenly leaned in, planting his lips onto yours. You gave in and kissed him back until you finally realized what he was doing.

"No," you said, pushing him off of you. You wanted more of him, but you resisted the temptation. "You're not going to change my mind about you with a kiss, Nick. You're evil."

"I know I am," he chuckled, knocking you out.

a/n: i.. seriously don't know what i tried doing here😭 anyways, nick likes y/n but she finds out about his secret and he ends up knocking her out 😃 this one's sucky af. idk what i tried doing here tbh