⇶ 𝙨heila

"LET ME GO, SHEILA!" yelled Ziggy as Sheila tied her to the Hanging Tree

"LET ME GO, SHEILA!" yelled Ziggy as Sheila tied her to the Hanging Tree. She grabbed a lighter from her pocket and began burning Ziggy's arm.

"Um, Sheila.." you said to your girlfriend, making her turn around and look at you. She turned off the lighter. "What is it, Y/n?" she asked, fustrated.

"We shouldn't be doing this," you said, biting your lip. One of Sheila's friends agreed, "Yeah, Sheila. Don't you think we're doing too much?"

"Whatever," Sheila said, rolling her eyes. She growled as she untied Ziggy. "I'll get you next time, witch," she said, making Ziggy run away from her.

Sheila sighed as she walked over to you and held your hand. You looked up at her with wide eyes. You knew that if her friends saw you two holding hands, they'd laugh at you and her.

"Guys," Sheila announced, standing in front of her friends with you by her side. "I have an announcement to say." Everyone looked at her with eager ears.

Sheila breathed and looked at you before saying, "Y/n and I are together."

Every one of her friends looked shocked. "Wait, for real?" Will said with wide eyes. Sheila nodded.

"Yeah, for real," you said, smiling at your girlfriend.

You didn't know how you managed to make the worst bully in the entire world fall in love with you, especially when she wasn't into girls.

When you two began dating, Sheila wanted it to be a secret so that nobody could laugh at her about it. Of course, you understood. So you and her pretended to just be friends for a whole year.

Now Sheila was making her relationship with you public, which made you happy. She finally was embracing the fact that she was proud to be with you.

a/n: aww, personally i think this imagine was cute even though i don't like sheila