⇶ 𝙯iggy 𝙗erman [au]

IN WHICH NOBODY DIES

IN WHICH NOBODY DIES... [AU]

Everyone smiled at each other, happy and joyful expressions on their faces. Ziggy was dancing with you, her clumsiness making you giggle. "Y/n! Y/n!" Simon and Kate waved over at you. They stepped into the room, holding hands.
"Simon! Kate!" you gasped with a big smile, running towards them and hugging them tightly. "You came!" "Of course, how could we miss your birthday?" Kate chuckled. It really was your birthday.

You invited everyone you knew, and your entire house was decorated with huge birthday party decorations. The Berman sisters had helped you too. Deena, Josh, and Sam brought the cake, and everyone else brought gifts.
Kate held a small wrapped box in her hand as she handed it to you. "Here ya go, birthday girl," she grinned. "Made with love from Simon and I." You took it and nodded, "Thank you Kate. Thank you Simon."

"Y/n!" another voice called for you. It was Ziggy. "Come dance!" The DJ began playing your favorite song, causing you to quickly say goodbye to your friends and go to the dance floor.
You watched as Cindy danced with Alice, Tommy talked with Jeremy, Arnie joked with Simon, Deena whispered to Sam, and Kate talked with Josh.

You giggled as Ziggy held your hands, spinning you around, making you dizzy. "Okay, okay!" you exclaimed, suddenly falling to the floor on your butt. Ziggy paused for a moment before laughing at you.
You playfully rolled your eyes at her, eventually laughing along with her too. "Y/n, oh my god!" Cindy cried, heading over to you two. She glared at her sister. "Ziggy! You should be careful with her! Today's her birthday!"

"It's fine Cindy," you told her as she helped you up. "I'm in perfect good condition. I promise." Cindy nodded, walking back to Alice. "I think we are missing someone," Deena spoke from behind you. Turning around, you looked around the room.
"Yeah, Sarah," you confirmed. Everyone paused as the doors opened, the music suddenly stopping.

The said girl walked into the room, everyone sighing in relief. "Hey guys," Sarah spoke softly as she neared you and Deena. Deena searched for Sam until she found her at the punch table and walked towards her.
"Happy birthday Y/n!" Sarah smiled happily at you. You smiled back at her. "Thanks," you spoke. "How are you, Sarah? It's been a while."

As you and Sarah talked, the music changed into a slower and more romantic tune. "Well, I gotta go," you heard Sarah say as you watched dates dance slowly on the dance floor. "Why?" you furrowed your eyebrows at the girl in front of you.
"I have no date," Sarah sighed. "And.. Hannah wants me to be with her tonight. For our anniversary." You nodded, "Okay then. Take care, Sarah." "And you too, Y/n. Have a wonderful birthday party."

You walked back to the dance floor, searching for Ziggy in the crowd of people. You stopped when you saw Nick Goode talking to her in the corner. You frowned, feeling jealous. He was getting too close to her, their noses almost touching.
You hid behind a table, eavesdropping.

"Ziggy.." Nick spoke with a smooth and whisper-like tone. He tucked a long strand of her red hair behind her ear. "I'm sorry. I failed you. I'm so sorry." Ziggy frowned at him, and you noticed that she was tense.
"No, Nick," she spoke sharply, pulling away from his touch. "You aren't sorry. And even if you are, I won't accept it. Now, get out of here before Y/n sees you, she'll be pissed."

Coming out from your hiding spot, you walked closer to them with your arms crossed. "Yeah, Nick," you hissed, looking at the back of his head. "Leave my party. I never invited your lying ass here."
Nick slowly turned around, hands up as if surrendering. He chuckled, "Yeah, okay, fine. I won't come back." As he walked past you, he whispered in your ear, causing you to flinch. "You will pay, bitch," he snarled, walking out.

Touching your ear, you watched as he walked away. "What did he say?" Ziggy asked you as she stood by your side. "Nothing," you spoke dismissively.
Looking at her and taking her hand, "Come on, let's go dance."

a/n: this kind of sucked tbh. this was originally going to be an everyone imagine, but i decided to make it a ziggy one due to how many scenes y/n is with her. should i make an everyone imagine? let me know in the comments! i hope you enjoyed! :)