⇶ 𝙙eena 𝙟ohnson

It was your second anniversary with your girlfriend Deena and you two were planning on going out with friends

Of course, Deena's brother, Josh, was invited. Then your mutual friends, Simon and Kate. Along with her ex girlfriend, Sam, who was also a friend.

It was a lovely night, with Simon and Kate singing a song for you guys and Sam giving you a cute baby blue sweater.

"Thanks," you smiled at her, taking it. "I really like it." "Thanks," Sam smiled back sheepishly. "I made it."

"You did? Wow, Sam-"

"Attention everyone!" Deena said loudly, a bright smile on her face. "As all of you know, it's Y/n and I's second anniversary. We're here to celebrate how we've been together since what happened with the witch's curse, and our love for each other. Thank you for coming along. And also, thank you Sam for everything you've done for us."

Everyone began nodding. Josh cleared his throat, "A- And I'd like to say-Kate and I have began dating."

Deena playfully glared at her brother and Kate, "And you both didn't tell me?"

Everyone burst out into laughter. "I love you, Deena," you said, pulling your girlfriend in for a kiss.

a/n: this is basically an au where kate & simon survive, sam's with someone better than peter🤮 and you're with deena. kate & josh are also together in this too. this au takes place two years after the curse & stuff. i hope y'all liked this one! :)