⇶ 𝙟osh 𝙟ohnson

"Josh?" you called out for your younger brother as you walked down the stairs to the basement

"Josh?" you called out for your younger brother as you walked down the stairs to the basement. "Josh? Where are you?"

You sighed when you found him sitting on the old couch, playing video games on the T.V. "Josh."

He paused the game and turned around, gasping when he saw you. "Y/n!" he smiled, dropping the controller on the couch and walking over to you, pulling you into a warm hug. "I've missed you! How's adult life?"

You chuckled, "It's fine. Big responsibilites though." He nodded. "I'm so happy you're back," he said. "How long are you staying?"

"A week," you sighed with content. "I'm glad to be back too, little bro."

"Did you see Deena?" he asked. "She's also been missing you."

"Yeah," you nodded. "I saw Deena. She wasn't really in the mood. Do you know why?"

Josh frowned slightly. "She broke up with Sam."

"Sam? Who's Sam?" you asked, confused. You crossed your arms on your chest. You never knew Deena was dating someone.

Josh raised his eyebrows, realizing you didn't know. "Oh um, Sam is her ex girlfriend," he explained quickly.

"Oh," you said, a grin soon appearing on your lips. "So she did date someone. Her friend Simon said she was dating someone."

"Simon?" he scoffed playfully. "How did you meet him?"

"I was at the store buying stuff and then he asked me if I was Deena's sister," you shrugged. "He seems kind of cool."

"Yeah.. no," Josh smiled. "Kate is, though."

You smirked, "Who's this Kate? Is she your girlfriend?"

Josh blushed. "N- No, but I like her."

"Aww," you smiled. "My baby brother likes somebody!"

"Shut up," he rolled his eyes playfully. He walked back to the couch and picked up his controller. "Wanna play?"

"Sure."

a/n: 😭 i have no ideas so i decided to do josh. y/n's his sister in this one lmao i hope y'all enjoyed