⇶ y!𝙣ick 𝙜oode

Nick Goode and you were together for a year

Nick Goode and you were together for a year. July 12th of 1977 was the day of your anniversary because you met on the first day of camp. You two had began dating each other on that same day after confessing to each other.

You two loved each other, and you loved him more than you could possibly imagine.

That was until you two had to celebrate your anniversary in 1978.

You had caught him cheating on you with Ziggy Berman, a Shadysider. He was about to kiss her when you barged into the room.

"NICK!" you yelled furiously. You grabbed the red head girl by her hair and threw her out of the door. You then looked back at your boyfriend and growled. "I HATE YOU! WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON ME ON OUR ANNIVERSARY?"

"W- Wait, Y/n- I can explain-"

"DON'T!" you said, laughing wickedly. You pointed your index finger at him to silence him. "Y- You cheated on me, Nick.. H- How? On.. on our freaking anniversary?! I'm not even fucking mad, just confused."

You sighed shakily. "I- I should've never trusted you with my damn heart. Will told me you'd break it."

"Wait, Will?" Nick asked, confused. "Wh- What were you doing with Will?"

You laughed coldly, "I'm not going to deny.. I cheated on you with him."

Nick was about to say something when you interrupted him, "Before you even fucking say anything, I hope you know that we're over. Will actually loves me, and I know it's hard for you to believe, but he does. Your brother actually has some compassion in his heart, unlike you."

You stormed out of the cabin angrily, tears falling from your eyes. You were heartbroken by Nick cheating on you. Now you were going to move on with Will, who would probably appreciate you a little bit more.

a/n: i kind of made y/n a bitch lmao. rip ziggy's hair