⇶ 𝙙eena 𝙟ohnson

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

You would never forget your girlfriend's face the minute she lost you in the school.
It was too late when they opened the door and let you inside after changing their minds.

Deena's heart broke at the sight of your bloody body, your chest slashed deeply by the Camp Nightwing killer.
"Y/n!" Kate exclaimed with shock. Both Simon and Josh were paralyzed, and Sam was just looking at Deena and you, a bit jealous.

"Y/n, no, no, no!" Deena cried, taking you in her arms. "Please! No, no!" Crying, Deena looked around at her friends. "Help me!"
Josh shook his head slowly, grabbing his sister. "Deena... she's dying," he spoke softly. You looked at your girlfriend with tears in your eyes as blood gushed of your chest.

"D- Deena," you managed to speak, holding her hand tightly. "H- He's right, baby. I- I'm dying."
"Don't say that!" Deena gasped, shaking her head violently. "B- But it's the truth," you sighed shakily, feeling the darkness surround your eyesight. "A- And to be honest, I've come to accept it."

"NO!" You felt a tear rolled down your cheek as you let go of Deena's trembling hand, "I- I'm sorry, baby. I guess I'm never really leaving Shadyside."
"That's n- not true!" Deena wailed, holding you tightly in her grasp. But she knew too well that you were gone.

Kate placed her hand on the broken girl's shoulder, squeezing it comfortably. "I'm sorry, Deena," she whispered."
Simon and Sam stood there, not knowing what to do. They even shared a glance before Sam broke the silence.

"Let's go, guys," she frowned. Deena scoffed, standing up. She looked at the blonde with an angry face.
"Where do you want us to go, huh?" she asked her, tilting her head. "Y/n's dead. What do I tell her parents, huh?"

"The curse is over... isn't it?" Sam recalled, frowning. "We can go home now! Be free! Be happy!"
"You're cruel, Sam!" Deena growled. "You're just a jealous bitch that doesn't want me and Y/n to be happy-even when she's fucking dead!"

Kate grabbed Deena's arm, looking at the two girls with a scared and confused expression. "Guys!" she cried. "The curse isn't over... look outside."
Both Sam and Deena's faces turned to shock as they turned their bodies to face the closed shut window.

The killers were running away from the school, going back to the woods. Somebody else bled on the witch's grave, and they needed to help them.

a/n: sorry for this cringey deena imagine. i was rushing, like literally 😭 i've been working on this for days and i finally finished it today. next imagine will be a sam one cause we dont have a lot of her. i hope you enjoyed this imagine and have a great day or night!