⇶ 𝙟oan [smut]

You moaned as Joan licked your clit

You moaned as Joan licked your clit. "My turn," you said breathlessly as you switched your position around, making the dark brunette be below you.

You began licking her exposed breasts, sucking on her nipples and then going down to her area. You entered your tongue in her without warning, making her gasp.

You continued this while rubbing her clit with your finger vigorously. She moaned loudly, clutching onto the white clean pillows that weren't going to be clean anymore.

"Y/N! I'M GOING TO COME!"

You continued pleasuring her, and when you felt her come on your face, you smiled. You were both out of breath.

***

The next day, you sat with your friends, and Joan, at the Mess Hall. "You two did not.." Gary trailed off with wide eyes, looking at you and the girl next to you.

You looked at her with a shocked look, "You told them?" Your friend, Tommy, chuckled. His girlfriend, Cindy, slapped his arm gently with a frown on her face.

"Hell yeah I did!" Joan laughed as she rolled the blunt in her hand. You rolled your eyes, smirking.

a/n: requested by @willowsmithishawtttt! sorry for making it short & confusing 🥺 i don't have any ideas anymore