⇶ o!𝙣ick 𝙜oode [smut]

Knock, knock

Knock, knock

You sighed as you walked over to your door, expecting to see Ziggy. When you opened the door, you were surprised to see Sheriff Goode.

"Oh, hello?" you said, raising an eyebrow. You looked behind him to check if there were other cops.

"Can I come in?" he asked, a smirk appearing on his lips. You nodded and let him in, closing the door afterwards.

"Nice place, Y/n," he said, looking around your house. You sighed and rolled your eyes, crossing your arms and walking to him, "What do you want, Sheriff?"

"Oh, please, don't call me Sheriff," he smirked, facing you. "We know each other too well to be calling me that, just call me Nick."

"Okay, Nick," you sighed. "What do you want?" He examined your face before looking up and down at you. "Just wanted to visit you."

You scoffed, "Yeah right." Nick raised an eyebrow, "Why do you say that?"

"Because you never cared about calling me all those years ago," you muttered, looking away from him.

Nick gently grabbed your chin and made you face him. He sighed. "I'm sorry. I- I was so caught up with everything-I wish I could make it up for you."

You suddenly had an idea.

You smirked, pushing him onto a chair. He looked confused, but let you continue what you were doing.

You sat on his lap, straddling him. "Maybe you could make it up for me right now," you whispered in his ear, your tone making him hard.

You felt his boner and looked down at it, looking back up at him innocently. You began taking off his belt, and then his pants. You smirked as you traced a circle on the hard member, making his breath hitch.

"Do you like that, Mister Goode?" you smirked, placing your lips on his. He placed his arms around your waist as both of your tongues fought for dominace.

You pulled away and took off his boxers, throwing them on the floor.

You were shocked at how large he was. Nick noticed this and smirked, "Surprised, Y/n?" You began cat licking the tip, making him groan.

"D- Don't tease me," he said, holding your hair up for you. You placed your lips on it, going up and down, sucking him.

You were satisfied by hearing his groans, but not just yet.