⇶ 𝙩ommy 𝙨later

DEAR DIARY,

DEAR DIARY,

I killed my own girlfriend.

TOMMY SLATER

In Tommy Slater's mind were imaginary entries of diary pages talking about you, and only you. When he got possessed, he had no control over his actions, but he did have control of his thoughts.
Sometimes Nick would change his thoughts, but he'd never let her.

When he followed you to the Hanging Tree, and he ended up being the one to murder you, he was forever scarred.
Images of your bloody motionless body with a wide hole in your chest because of his axe would haunt him every day he was resurrected.

But then it was the year 1994. There was a girl that looked like a copy of you. He had thought it was you for a moment, thinking that it was one of his hallucinations.
But when he learned that she was your niece, he tried to avoid killing her. He didn't want your family's generations to end.

He loved you too much for that, plus, he knew you would've loved your niece. She was just like you, the same exact features.
Every detail was perfect and on spot.

In the end, she luckily survived because of him. Every time one of the killers tried hurting her, he'd be the one to stop them.
This didn't stop him from killing her friends though. The moment his axe landed on a blonde boy's head, she was wailing and ready to die to be with him.

It reminded him of you.

Although it hurt his heart to see your niece that way, he had to continue hunting for her other friends. Just like he did to you.
He couldn't stop himself, and he knew you probably knew that. He could tell you knew it wasn't him the moment he killed Arnie.

He loved you, and you loved him. Once the group of teens found out it was the Goodes who started all the possessions, they decided to kill him.
And when he successfully died, Tommy reunited with you in heaven. He was finally at peace. He told you everything about your niece, how identical she was, and everything.

Everything was finally fine.

a/n: I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine! I adore tommy with all my heart & thought he deserved another imagine. I'm sorry for not making more imagines, but I swear I will! writing this was very emotional for me since tommy didn't deserve being possessed and used by nick. anyways, I hope y'all have a good day or night! <3