⇶ 𝙨am 𝙛raser

"You actually brought cheeseburgers?"

"Why not?" you chuckled, a big happy smile on your face. Your cheeks turned into a bright shade of pink when you neared your beautiful blonde girlfriend.
You felt her eyes fixated on you, and only you. The curse was over, everything was fine again.

In fact, it was even better. Sam leaned closer to you as she took the bags from your hands and placed them on the ground.
"Now you got it all dirty, silly!" you playfully rolled your eyes, your tone jokingly. Sam shook her head slowly, "We'll pick it up later."

You watched as she planted her soft plump lips onto yours, her lips tasting like cherry chapstick. You grinned into the kiss, feeling proud that you managed to find somebody like her.
You tried making a relationship with Deena Johnson, her ex, but it didn't work out in the end. Eventually, you went back to your true lover whose name is Samantha Fraser.

"I love you, Y/n," she sighed happily, looking deeply into your eyes. "I love you too, Sam," you responded to her, looking back at her.
After a minute of comfortable and happy silence, you asked, "Are we still eating those burgers? I'm starving."

"Of course," Sam chuckled.

a/n: this was rather quick. i've been also working on this as well. anyways, i hope you enjoyed this imagine and have a wonderful day or night!