⇶ 𝙨imon 𝙠alivoda

"Simon?"

"Simon?"

You wandered into the men's bathroom and found your twin brother. He turned and widened his eyes when he saw you.
"Shit, Y/n! I'm naked!" he exclaimed, covering himself. You playfully rolled your eyes and smirked. "Oh please, I'm your sister Simon," you reminded him. "I've seen you naked plenty of times before."

You turned and walked to a stall and opened the door. "I'm gonna change in here, call me if you need anything," you told him, stepping into the stall and locking the door.
Not even a second later, you heard your brother call for you. "Psst Y/n," he whispered.

You sighed in annoyance as you answered him with a simple 'yes'. "I- I kind of did something, can you give me some toilet paper?" he asked in a tiny voice.
You wondered what he did until it suddenly hit you. "Oh, you're gross!" you cried, trying to erase the image of him doing it as you threw a roll of toilet paper in the air.

You heard the quiet thud as it fell on the floor. "Thanks!" he grinned, leaning and grabbing the roll.
"Whatever," you mumbled, putting on your new outfit. Your outfit was a purple tartan crop blazer and skirt accompanied with some black boots you had brought from your house.

Once you were done, you unlocked the stall door and walked out. You smiled at Simon, who was all dressed up, and spun around.
"Is this good?" you asked him. He shrugged, "I guess." You dropped your smile and huffed. "You look ugly as well."

a/n: idk 🤷‍♀️ i just did this because i was bored. thanks so much for 16k reads though!! i appreciate it so so much :) i hope you enjoyed this short imagine of simon where you're his twin sister lol