⇶ y!𝙣ick 𝙜oode [slight smut]

[couldn't find any more gifs]

You were listening to some music on your radio when it abruptly stopped. "What the hell?" you muttered to yourself as you slowly turned around.
Behind you was your boyfriend Nick. He had just come out from swimming and he was dripping wet.

"Come on outside, Y/n!" he whined, being annoying once again. You sighed and playfully rolled your eyes.
"Fine," you complied. "But you have to quit turning my radio off. It's my baby." You stood up and took out your blue bathing suit from your closet and headed towards the bathroom.

After changing, you walked out the bathroom to see Nick still standing there. You decided to ask him, "How do I look?"
"You look good," he smiled, taking your hand in his. You two walked out of your cabin and towards the lake.

You noticed in the corner of your eye a ginger glaring at you. Ziggy Berman.

"She's looking at us again," you told Nick as you two neared lake. You glanced down at the blue water and sighed.
Nick thought for a moment before kissing you passionately, making sure Ziggy was looking. You, realizing what he was doing, smirked and kissed him back.

You suddenly felt yourself in the air, later splashing into the water. You gasped for air and looked up to see Nick laughing and jumping in the water next to you.
You let out a girlish giggle as he swam under you and lifted you up, you on top of his shoulders.

You caught a glimpse of Ziggy arguing with her sister Cindy as she looked at you two. "I think she's jealous," you grinned.
Suddenly, Nick let go of you. He kissed you lustfully and began sucking on your neck, possibly leaving hickeys.

He kissed all over your cleavage hungrily before moving back to your lips. That's when you heard a loud whistle-Kurt.
"Ugh," you groaned in annoyance as Nick got off of you. "We have to go now."

"Doesn't mean that we can't continue this later," Nick winked at you. You grinned and nodded, "Yeah."

a/n: request by hizzieslegs i don't have any ideas rn so i'm sorry for it being short 😅 i hope you enjoyed though!