⇶ 𝙖rnie

[couldn't find any more pictures]

It was your average Sunday morning at Camp Nightwing. Your cabin reeked of alcohol and marijuana.
Sleeping soundly next to you was your boyfriend Arnie. On the other bed was your best friend Alice. She was also sleeping.

Walking into your bathroom and brushing your teeth and hair, you walked outside and smelled the fresh air.
You were still woozy due to the amount of drugs you had done the other night, but you managed to stand up straight.

You overheard a couple's conversation and listened quietly until you heard the door from the cabin next to yours open. "Tommy! We shouldn't be doing this!" you heard Cindy Berman "whisper" to her boyfriend.
What is the golden couple doing now? You wondered to yourself, rolling your eyes.

You watched as they left their cabin and walked further into the woods, where nobody should be.
You decided to follow them out of curiosity, not noticing your boyfriend behind you. "Boo," he whispered, makint you jump.

"Idiot!" you playfully glared at him. You silently nodded over to Cindy and Tommy, and he understood.
You two were going to scare them, something you've always loved doing to Cindy Berman.

Right when they stopped walking, you jumped out of your hiding spot, scaring Cindy almost to death. Arnie was waiting for his turn to jump out.

"What are you two doing here?" you looked at Cindy in an unsettling way. A huge Cheshire Cat grin on your face.
"You mean, what are you doing here?" Cindy scoffed, crossing her arms. "Aren't you supposed to be your stoner of a boyfriend?"

This was Arnie's time to come out. He sneaked right behind Tommy and placed his hands on his shoulders, making the blonde jump at the touch.
"Why, he's here, Cindy," you grinned. "Didn't think you'd care though." Cindy rolled her eyes.

"Still didn't answer my question though," you remarked. "What are you two doing here in the forest?"
Cindy looked over at Tommy and furrowed her eyebrows. "Uhh," Tommy blinked. He seemed to have forgotten.

You opened your mouth to say something when you heard something that made all of you freeze-a scream.

You recognized it as Cindy's little sister Ziggy. You were chill with Ziggy, so you were kind of worried.
"Oh my god!" Cindy gasped, running in the direction of her sister. Tommy followed after her, leaving you and Arnie alone.

"Whatever," you sighed, heading back to the camp. "Let's go."

a/n: i literally have zero ideas rn 😭😭😭😃😭 i hope you guys enjoyed though!