⇶ y!𝙬ill 𝙜oode

[ couldn't find any more pictures ]

Will Goode has always been your best friend. But ever since you started dating his older brother Nick, your friendship with him somehow changed.
You always wanted to confront him about it, but you never actually had the chance to. Nick would always be distracting you by taking you to places around the camp.

And you thought that was weird-very weird. So eventually, you talked with Will.

"Will!" you called out for the brunette boy as you jogged up to him. He turned around and looked at you, his lips formed in a tight line. "Will! Can we talk?"
"No," he quickly shut you down, about to walk away when you grabbed his wrist. You felt a static current up your arm as you touched him.

"Please," you begged, slightly knitting your eyebrows together. "It'll be quick, Will." The taller boy in front of you sighed, and pulled away from your grasp.
"Fine," he mumbled. You nodded and smiled, "Thank you Will."

Not a even second passed, and you immediately started asked him questions such as "Why don't you talk to me?" "Do you hate me?" and "Are we even friends anymore?"
You finally shut your mouth and exhaled. You looked up at Will for an answer, but he seemed dumbstruck.

"Y/n, I'm sorry," he spoke, sadness evident in his tone. "I never meant to make you feel that way. It's just that- it's awkward, you know? We being friends, and you being with my brother. A- And I've always liked you so-"
"What?" you gasped out, eyes wide. You've never thought that your best friend had liked you. "You liked me?"

Will shrugged, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, "Uh, I mean, yeah. You're the prettiest girl in Sunnyvale Y/n. Everyone likes you."
Heat rose to your cheeks as you glanced down at the ground. "I- I didn't know," you managed to talk. "But I've gotta say I'm sorry too Will. For hurting your feelings. For dating your brother."

There was an uncomfortable silence until you interrupted it again. "Can we still stay as friends?" you asked him, eyes full of wonder.
You knew Will couldn't say no to you, he never could. "Of course," he broke into a smile. "You know, I've never got to tell you this, but I have a girlfriend now." You grinned as you nudged his shoulder.

"Oh yeah? Who is it?" you questioned.

"Sheila," Will blushed, the thought of the raven haired girl bringing him awe. You almost rolled your eyes at the sound of her name.
"That's great Will," you lied, obviously hating the idea of your best friend getting with the girl that had bullied you for many years as kids.

"Yeah," he sighed contently. He opened his mouth to say something when you heard Nick called out for you.
You glanced around and saw him in the distance, waving at you with a smile. "Well, I have to go," you smiled. "See you later?"

Will nodded and bit his lip as you walked away from him, "See you later Y/n."

a/n: a will imagine! i hope you guys enjoyed this one ❤️